Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swam_pi

strains that made smile

i have two phenos from a smile back cross that are very purple and two that are not purple but seem to just want to keep on flowering, what could these be?

genetics ? one of mine purples up too well she has more red than purple .

yeh, is it something from nepal?

fuck knows mate ,but mine is kinda bland taste wise ,its the effect thats very pleasing .

1 person likes this

funny that man, the purple one i have has not much smell. hopefully its herbal prozac.

Just been to Sevilla to watch Liverpool in UCL. 

While in Sevilla I saw a lot of cannabis clubs. I joined one & was blown away to see SMILE on the menu. Well manicured & tasted great. Smoked a few can pipes in the plaza espana. Looking forward to popping those smile x smile seeds. 

6 people like this

@Welsh Tom did you see/suffer any of the rough treatment, dished out by the stewards/police over there? The word from a good few fans is they were really shaken up..  The weed is an away day Brucey bonus on the continent also.. :yep: Not tried Smile.. But certainly got some other UGORG strains on the to do list. Incidentally, is there talk of any new releases in the pipeline from UGORG? Been a little while...?

@TeamGreen

yeah mate it was very moody, a lot of lads took a little beating just queueing to get in. Just footy fans getting treated like animals again, nothing new. 

Yeah im interested in smoking some other strains from ugorg, hear nothing but good things. 

2 people like this

There's a good possibility that someone has just coined the phrase smile and isn't anything to do with oldtimers smile genetics...i could be wrong but...

Farmer 

3 people like this

@Team Green  it's nice to have a breeder release strains when they feel they have a strain to offer as opposed to thinking it's been a while since the last release.  Let's release anything.

I think the speed at which ugorg operates is reassuringly slow and steady.  If it takes months or a year to re stock a strain then that's a good sign.

6 people like this

@Welsh Tom @FARMER G

Kannabia do a strain called smile too.

maybe it's that one?

lil d.

1 person likes this

Ref oldtimer1's Smile, if a brace of hits forces you to grin like the Cheshire Cat, you have the real shizzle! If you ain't grinning, you just wasted your shilling!

12 people like this

there is a big chance it's not ot1's smile.. I was surprised to see the name on the menu, after seeing it mentioned here. 

but whatever it was, it was well grown. 

Cheers for the info lads 

2 people like this

@Welsh Tom Shithouses mate.. Added insult to injury though, after that 2nd half capitulation.. Bastards.. @Phoenix I hear you Bruva, just getting excited to see something new man, read nothing but positive reviews also!:yep:

1 person likes this