Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

beezee

Inside the Hive

105 posts in this topic

Looking good so far mate :yep: 

pebbles? They look like posh fecking pebbles lol 

I've been stealing gravel from my drive. Seems to have worked a treat. As well as keepin the gnats down, it makes watering easier (spreads it out nicely), and the roots fill the top layer of compost. Perfect. 

I'm going to pm you about the lights and your sts technique. 

Got my first home cooked beans coming through now.. Lemon Haze Auto's and Whitey Freeze's. 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

5 people like this

Ha ha I was going to get gravel from the drive if I can't find more pebbles cheap @tigseyjnr

Those beans sound like a nice cross, we're you thinking of making a fem version of have you got other plans? 

3 people like this

lol

those pebbles look like those posh magnets. Thought you were trying a new style grow to make Giant plants. 

4 hours ago, beezee said:

Those beans sound like a nice cross,

I've not crossed them as such. I've made my own whitey freeze and lemon haze autos from male and females from each.

Happened to get a big fat Whitey Freeze male, collected pollen (didn't get much tbh?) and put on my favourite female (indoors). 

Not got a plan as such, just playing really. But i do have outdoor growing in mind rather than indoor when it comes to making future hacks. 

The lemon haze is another random one. Popped a couple of seeds to put outside this year. One was a big smelly male :thumsup: The other I put outside, but forgot about. It stayed in a 1 Ltr pot. No protection. Ended up fucked obviously. Was covered in slugs and snails, with grass grown up around it. BUT, also had some lovely, hazey, (very) lemony buds. 

Hoping to end up with nice variations of each stain. Then use my favourites for future hacking and or sts. 

With my indoor set-up covering my smoking needs, my outdoor plots can now be used for experimenting and larger numbers :yep:

Sorry, 

right thread hijack rambling. 

4 people like this

Ha ha I've got some of those magnets on my fridge @tigseyjnr 

I didn't have any luck with whitey freeze this year, they all disappeared as seedlings, gonna try auto mazar x whitey freeze next season :)

4 people like this

I've only done the whitey freeze indoors. Had a few early auto's, a couple of males, then two nice ladies. 

large.59c4298739ceb_WF2bud.JPGlarge.59c4297d02213_WF1bud.JPG

I seem to have two pheno's but they're similar. Both big producers in weight and resin. Nice smoke too. 

The aliens and the sheriff had good results with them this year (I think) 

I fancy the Royal Mazar's for next year. Just hope ch@ppers saves us some!!

Edited by tigseyjnr
Sp
5 people like this

Sorry for the giant pic's, i wrote that post on my phone :doh:

3 people like this

No problem mate, I'm looking at it on my phone :D

They look proper nice btw!

5 people like this

Weekly update time... 

I've been meaning to get this done since Thursday when I took the pics. 

So I've been trying to bend these girls into decent shapes, think I still need some practice lol

They're now drinking about 3l every 2-3 days and I've upped the seaweed extract to fill strength today which is 4ml/l.

Temps have been fine art around 17-20°C until last night, now I'm battling to get them above 14°C :( so I went down to tesco and picked up an electric blanket, I've not had time to put it in yet but might be able to tomorrow. 

SD1 well both of them really, the leaves are still looking a bit bleached. This shouldn't be a problem as I'm expecting to start giving nutes this week. 

She's still being trained in to the available space as are the others. 

large.15128293618050.jpg

SD2 as above, looking a bit bleached and being trained into the space. 

large.15128293720041.jpg

WWa xxl, these things just want to grow any way they can, no problems what so ever. Nice deep green leaves, vigorous side branching and malleable, what's not to like :)

large.15128293792972.jpg

large.15128293872113.jpg

I'd not long done some training on these, and I've done more since, so they are looking better now. 

Here's a very full tent pic... 

large.15128294034855.jpg

Evil funk are looking a bit cramped now lol as soon as the cold snap has passed, I'll put these into flower separately. 

large.15128293957734.jpg

Lastly, my new lights are ready to be shipped now, as soon as I've got them I'll put it all together with some pics and get them installed :D

5 people like this

Our white widow auto xxl can be a very vigorous little lady and can start to grow tall so might be best to keep a check on this ;)

I think you have done a fine job with the training and more practice will make you better lol

It can be a bit daunting bending plants over but these girls are hardy and can take it  :) nice and slow :)

Things really do look to be progressing well. Nice, happy, healthy growroom and ready to put on a flower show in the coming weeks  :yep:

As usual thank you for taking the time to update your diary and for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in in the next one mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

@tigseyjnr beautuful looking plants :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

3 people like this

Cheers Mark, I've just been in there and stuck an electric blanket under them. While I had them out I took the opportunity to cover the soil with diatomaceous earth as I'm noticing more gnats appearing... See if all that helps??? 

1 person likes this

@beezee I think Mark is suggesting what I'm thinking too mate...have you got a bigger tent? lol Gonna get crowded in there pretty damn quick :) 

Sorry to hear the sciarid issue is still a problem, it's why I prefer my river sand option and gave up with DE, it's 100% effective as it breaks the egg laying cycle,  it's the larvae that screw up the roots;) DE is great whilst it's dry but as soon as it's wet it's useless and running organics I need a moist pot at all times so sacked it off :yep:

Good move with the blanket it was fucking cold here last night! 

Congrats on your bong win too, getting quite a collection now :) 

ATB with them mate:oldtoker:

3 people like this

Ha ha it's getting a bit full init @Fragg gonna be a challenge keeping these in check! I think I'll just do 2 autos in this tent next time lol

If this DE doesn't sort the flies out, I'll chuck some sharp sand on the pots and cover that with gravel. 

I'll get a pic of the 2 bongs together when the new one arrives :D

2 people like this

On 11/12/2017 at 9:20 AM, beezee said:

Ha ha it's getting a bit full init @Fragg

What, like your bong cabinet? lol

Soon filled that space mate haven't they ;) thirsty beasts as well. Did the leccy blanket get your temps up enough?

Nice and healthy mate, hope you get those gnats in check :yep:

2 people like this

Just like my bong cabinet @jadenugs :D

The leccy blanket worked a treat mate, the floor next to it stayed at a constant 14°C. Considering the light can't penetrate down there, I think that is excellent and I know the pots will be warmer. 

Meh gnats... Gonna have to chuck a load of sharp sand on top of the pots next chance I get, grrr