Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

beezee

Inside the Hive

318 posts in this topic

What's the DG and EWS in the Evil funk mate?

2 people like this

DG is Danish gold and EWS is early wonder skunk :)

3 people like this

Cheers dude, I was thinking double gum or one of the gorilla glue strains lol

2 people like this

Ha ha outdoor staples in this cross mate ;)

2 people like this

I should have known better. But it is Monday lol

3 people like this

I'll let you off this time haha

2 people like this

18 hours ago, beezee said:

So I've blocked that up and setup some ducting from above the tent to the oil rad.

Nice one.  I think I'll try venting in from the top...may as well try and get any heat rising from the tent.

Cheers

2 people like this

@sroporilshoot I tried it last winter when I had photoperiod plants going. 2 800W oil rads couldn't keep the temps high enough during lights out. 

I turned the rads down after doing this ;)

Edited by beezee
2 people like this

I raised the light up a few inches today as SD1 was showing heat stress with the edges of her leaves curling up. 

I might have to raise it up again so I can switch the light to 400W during this cold spell. 

3 people like this

Yep max lighting is how I'm dealing with the cold snap too mate but spent all day waiting on replacement bulbs for a T5 and they've still not shown up ...bloody DPD:rolleyes:

3 people like this

It's a 600W bulb/ballast with boost @Fragg so nowhere near full power lol but I'm holding off until my cobs arrive... Costs a bloody fortune to run a 600 24/7!

5 people like this

Well the lamp went up to 400W before bed last night, glad I did as everything was white with frost when I woke up today! 

Temps at floor level have remained between 19-22°C over the last 24h :smug:

4 people like this

Looking good mate , all the best .

3 people like this

Cheers fella, I'll keep you posted about them evil funk ;)

3 people like this

Early update, it's been busy in the Hive! 

As stated already the lamp had been running at 400W, this has meant the temps have been nice and stable with lows of 18 and highs of 22°C at floor level. 

I've also been checking the weight of the pots daily and they finally felt light enough to water yesterday. All girls got about 2.75l with 2ml/l of verve seaweed extract. I think they could've sucked up a bit more, but I don't want to over do it at this stage. 

On to the girls then... 

SD# 1 is still way ahead of the others, so much so in fact that I've started lst already! 

large.15121597155500.jpg

SD #2 is still going nicely and I'll be expecting to start lst in about a week. She looks to be a smaller girl all round. 

large.15121597260781.jpg

WWa xxl #1, nice looking girl, leaves are getting seriously big now. 

large.15121597431672.jpg

WWa xxl #2, I'm not sure yet if she's bigger she's further away from the light or more vigorous?? Lst soon! 

large.15121597516373.jpg

I need to get more pebbles too, 1 bag per pot was nowhere near enough lol

Full tent pic 

large.15121597702115.jpg

Evil funk are coming on nicely, another week or 2 and I'll try and sex them by doing 3 days of 12/12 in a small cab.

large.15121597603894.jpg

I've edited the pics to try and take away the hps colours, any good? New lights soon I hope :)

10 people like this