Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bubbleguppie

poorly star ryder

ok a friend told me to flush 2 weeks into flowering which with this girl was week 5 (friday just gone ) so i flushed through with 3 litres of pure water the soil i am useing is a pete free medium> I flushed it  as suggested and left it till monday till water her again i added 100 ml of mix water and nuets but shes is still looking over water with the pot still a bit wet and moist i have uploaded some images how can i sort this please many thanks

@bubbleguppie just let her dry out before watering again in a few days or when soil looks drier, good luck

ta auto i may resolved the issue whilst awaioting on reply i diced to go up to b n q n get the biggest baddest pot i could get bargin for £5.78 with tray lol so i re potted her and watered very lightly around the sides of re pot. It was probably a good / bad thing to do im not sure.?? I say good as the root mass was allready at the sides and bottom of the port she was in. Now im just going to leace her for 5 days or so and xcross my fingers and toes n pray to the gods above