Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bong Destroyer

Coconut oil n hash

Looking to make tiny batch of coconut oil with gram of hash thats ive have on hand. It far to harsh on old lungs so thought good idea if possible? any ideas how much fat to use on doulbe burner

what kind of hash?

when I mix bho or rso with coconut oil I do 1 gram to 99 grams of coconut oil (actually I do it in millilitre not grams, 1ml weighs more or less the same as 1g and syringes are easier than scales to work with). a tea spoon gives you a great nights sleep and a table spoon can make you re-assess your life.

if I was using bubble hash or some other good homemade hash i'd probably half the amount of coconut oil. if it was street hash I don't even know if id bother, I doubt a gram of street hash would do much damage.