Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jimboo

Autumn International Rugby Matches 2017

imageproxy.jpeg

I know the photo has sod all to do with The Autumn Internationals but it just such a great photo I thought I would post it again lol

Autumn International Rugby Matches 2017
Fixture list
http://www.autumn-internationals.co.uk/2017/

BBC coverage times & fixtures

Times are GMT and subject to change.

Saturday, 11 November

Scotland v Samoa - 14:30 kick-off
Live on BBC One from 14:00

England v Argentina - 15:00 kick-off
Live on BBC Radio 5 live

Watch highlights on BBC Two from 19:30-20:30 (repeated on Red Button from 22:00-24:00)

Wales v Australia - 17:15 kick-off
Live on BBC Two from 16:45 & BBC Radio 5 live, BBC Radio Wales and BBC Radio Cymru

Ireland v South Africa - 17:30 kick-off
Live on BBC Radio Ulster FM and BBC Radio 5 Live sport extra

Sunday, 12 November

Watch highlights of England v Argentina on BBC Two from 13:00-14:00 (08:30-09:30 on BBC Two Scotland)

Saturday, 18 November

Wales v Georgia - 14:30 kick-off
Live on BBC One from 14:00 & BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, BBC Radio Wales and BBC Radio Cymru

England v Australia - 15:00 kick-off
Live on BBC Radio 5 live

Watch highlights on BBC Two from 19:30-20:30 (repeated on Sunday from 13:00-14:00)

Scotland v New Zealand - 17:30
Live on BBC Two from 17:00 & BBC Radio 5 live sports extra

Ireland v Fiji - 17:30 kick-off
Live on BBC Radio Ulster FM

Saturday, 25 November

Scotland v Australia - 14:30 kick-off
Live on BBC One from 14:00

England v Samoa - 15:00 kick-off
Live on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra

Watch highlights on BBC Two from 19:30-20:30 (repeated on Sunday from 13:00-14:00)

Wales v New Zealand - 17:15 kick-off
Live on BBC Two from 16:45 & BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, BBC Radio Wales and BBC Radio Cymru

Ireland v Argentina - 17:30 kick-off
Live on BBC Radio Ulster FM

Saturday, 2 December

Wales v South Africa - 14:30 kick-off

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/41454970
Live on BBC One from 14:00 & BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, BBC Radio Wales and BBC Radio Cymru

2 people like this

DORVdQFX0AAzXag.jpg:large

1 person likes this

Great stuff , cant wait.

Thanks for the post.

BUMP    Scotland v Samoa

Didn't watch the England game yesterday (cos the ERB are more interested in money than they are in the fans, and so sold the England games to Sky, wankers). Listened to it on the radio and watching the highlights now.

That yellow card was complete nonsense, and has ruined the game as a contest. It was a 50/50 ball and Mike Brown just happened to land badly. No foul play, and definitely not a yellow card. For fuck's sake, I know player safety is important, but do we want to make rugby like football has become, a non-contact sport ? Fuck that :no:

Edited by Boojum
2 people like this

Just unlucky the way he fell imho

2 people like this

Aye :yes:

If Brian Moore, probably the most biased commentator on telly (I confess I like him, he makes me laugh and he's well aware that he can be a cunt lol ) gets angry about the nonsensical decision, even if it's in England's favour, then you know that it's a shite awful decision lol

E2A Brian Moore may be a bit of a cunt (with England red tinted glasses), but he's better than most of the BBC football co-commentators and pundits, at least he was a pretty good rugby player (and what he says about all the fucking nonsense about scrums nowadays is mostly spot on IMHO). Unlike some of the shite awful football pundits the BBC has, Jermaine fucking Jenas is a tosser (and wasn't exactly the best footballer in the world), and Chris Sutton is an ubertwat, shite footballer (made to look a lot better than he was cos of his partnership with Alan Shearer - also an awful pundit but at least he was a good footballer) shite player, even worse pundit. I listen to a lot of sport on Radio 5, turning the radio on at 7pm every evening to listen to the sport is one of my rituals, but I turn it off if Chris fucking Sutton is on. Complete and utter wanker :wanker:

Sorry, off on one again :doh: It's good to rant lol It's cathartic, gets all the poison out :)

E2A I'll balance my negatives with a positive - I really like Ian Wright, his enthusiasm is infectious :) He's always positive and upbeat and (as a negative and downbeat kinda cunt myself) that really appeals to me :) I enjoy listening to him :) And he was a proper good player.

Edited by Boojum

Image may contain: text

2 people like this

BUMP Wales on now

1 person likes this

:( Hard luck Scotland...'kin awesome game of Rugby though fair play!!!

What a difference between Wales' lack of intelligent Rugby in comparison to Scotland and I reckon I'll be putting some readies on Scotland for the 6 Nations ;)

'Bravehearts' indeed...it's no win but this team is going places and there's no shame in trying your best and putting your bodies on the line such I have seen this afternoon :notworthy:

1 person likes this

Image may contain: text

1 person likes this

On 18/11/2017 at 7:15 PM, botanics said:

I'll be putting some readies on Scotland for the 6 Nations ;)

@botanics 9/1 Atm must be worth a few bob

2 people like this

What a result for Scotland, wow!

Come on Wales.

1 person likes this

:(