Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Andromedian

The Guerrilla Growers Plant Of The Year 2017

193 posts in this topic

yea man @gravy_14 Eirdbei (strawberry) looks like a nice strain too and is sativa dominant. The power africa is highly rated, the fast one looks decent

1 hour ago, geo1 said:

yea man @gravy_14 Eirdbei (strawberry) looks like a nice strain too and is sativa dominant. The power africa is highly rated, the fast one looks decent

I've read mixed reports on erdbeiu, much like a lot of Danish strains . Can't say ive been bowled over by hfh . Mixed bag would be the best way to describe.  Royal danes were early and good  (2015 stock) but didn't have much luck with ws07 'Mixed' (you can say that again) and hp2. 

Power Africa fast looks rather exciting aye. Here's hoping buddy 

Edited by gravy_14
1 person likes this

Gone way off topic here @Andromedian Sorry mate . Have all the votes been cast?

2 people like this

5 hours ago, gravy_14 said:

Gone way off topic here @Andromedian Sorry mate . Have all the votes been cast?

Sorry dude....will crack on with it on Thursday night. Had shit to deal with...

I had some tanska pekhu mix and JH x typhoon gifted by a local buddy I met via here 3 or 4 seasons back, the ones that made it to plantout were all boys which was a bummer as the JH typhhon was a real stunner with sexy red striped stem and branches

The cherry frezees certainly sound tempting reading the blurb, Unfortunately mine were all overly leafy and rot prone but lovely smellers like all her cousins. They were all such pretty girls before the weather fucked em over. blunt wit had a couple of CF out but I think the porkers had them away yet I remember him saying that his had'nt started flowering way after mine had got going. And thats the thing I notices about all the bushbros is that the early starters were all shite as far as yeild and structure (build and buds) go, real hairy bitches but the later starters soon caught uo and overtook their spaccy sisters n brothers and also had a sensible plant shape.

large.599a8d0598ed2_IMG_000129.JPGlarge.599a8d1c86d0a_IMG_000328.JPGlarge.59a71ea9774ed_IMG_000726.JPGlarge.59a71eb19ab0c_IMG_000824.JPG

10 people like this

12 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Sorry dude....will crack on with it on Thursday night. Had shit to deal with...

Sorry mate by no means a chase up. Was merely seeing if all the votes had been cast or maybe a few still left on the fence mulling over options .....

4 people like this

On 12/12/2017 at 11:41 AM, geo1 said:

what like positronics skunk 1 x gg3

gallery_9085_8997_385185.jpg

Possibly mate, they look nice those, the gg3 I’m getting are from Krk the Canadian breeder, he has some of the original batch of gg3 which he used in the pat-med cross, He says I can have what’s left.. so I guess I’m getting the originals used to make the cross ... lovely! 

Edited by Dan1122
7 people like this

On 12/12/2017 at 1:24 PM, fryge said:

thyphoon was the first strain I ever grew(well, except for 1 unknown clone, but that was hardly growing).

probably didn't grow it to full potential, didn't know about curing so I just left it hanging for a year while I took off buds to smoke.

anyway, what I can say about it is that it's hardy, vigorous and early. I planted mine outside around 2nd half of june, I guess they were around 30 cm tall. a few stayed small, around 1-1,5 metres, but one shot into the air and got around 2 metres tall. christmas-tree shape. they didn't get any fertilizer, I just removed a patch of grass in the backyard, dug it over a bit and planted.

potency I can't really say, since I was 15 when I smoked that harvest and I never smoked anything else as my own harvest. the kind of effect was really pleasant though as I remember it:

uplifting, motivating, giggly. one particular effect it had, that I haven't really experienced since, is that it made everything seem brighter. as in I would be smoking it in my room, and after a few tokes the light shining in trough the window seemed brighter, and the room seemed more light.

during evenings when I hung out at the local drinking shack and smoked a lot, it could make me space out well. would sit in a corner not saying much, absorbed in my own thoughts, and sometimes would get snowy vision(like a tv with bad reception). 

harvest was beginning of september(in the north of the netherlands). I remember it was just before the budrotseason. I harvested without any rot, had my harvest hanging for 1-2 weeks, and then I saw all the topics appearing online from other first time growers ' help is this budrot?'. so I dodged that bullet, never saw budrot till my 2nd grow.

the buds were pretty foxtaily and airy. I think there was one purple plant. 

I got comments about the smell/taste being like conipher, but that may have been the overdrying and lack of cure. 

I may try it again some time too, I'm kind of curious how it will hold up now, now I have more experience with other strains and growing/smoking in general.

ive got some typhoon by itself, along with typhoon x jack herer. & Also a accidental hack made in 2015, of Wildsuper 07 (Mother) - and Typhoon x Jack herer (Father). red stemmed male which managed spunk on a Early wildsuper07 (HFH). resulting in many seed's

2 people like this

I liked DFG,big plants.

large.user406701_pic1797087_1509616748.jpeg.jpglarge.P1030112.JPGlarge.P1030113.JPG

18 people like this

I love this thread and what I crib on over the winter. Here’s mine Andro

Lat 51

Seedsman MKxPA Fv 

Well this was the surprise standout plant for me this year. Two similar pheno’s ready 3 and 4 wk Sep. 

Super sticky with a fruity undertone this gives a decent head and body hit. Nice looking dried. Both plants were a bit skimpy with around 10% mould in a low light plot. I did 2 other fv strains from Seedsman Jack Herer and C99 x Blueberry which did suffer from 50 to 90 % mould while other growers doing the same Blueberry didn’t. Either way I’m going again with this next year in a sunnier plot and put S6 here instead  large.IMG_2112.JPG

Serious 6

Only did a couple this year merely as a jar filler. These plants are real troopers, while the mould fest of 2017 ensued and overcame those around them these stood tall and were unphased . Later mid October chop this year, they were able to finish with 1% mould. Again with skimpy returns compared with last year but the quality of the smoke seems better. Feels like a better high and taste. These are so worthwhile if you’re a novice or a comersh. Tall Jar filler .......end of.  

Whitey Freeze

Mmmmmm, this has the ability to be a great strain. Finishing 1st week of September I had mixed results with a Wide pheno display but a couple stood out. Mould res was poor on them but in a better year could be rewarding. P did say he was thinking of reworking these over the winter. 

Nice strong smoke, I would describe as minty undertone. I liked what I did get. Did have larger 5 and 6 ft  elsewhere but this babe was a plant and go with zero mould. 

large.IMG_2027.JPG

Was going to give third place to Sweet Seeds KK fv which is a lovely blonde hash smoke but have decided to give it to

Gorilla Haze. 

This really upset me as it got mouldy and lost about half over 5 plants. But then I realised that this semi auto if planted early and late will give a spread of flowering times. So ok it was rubbish for me weather wise and both early and late got hit , but not enough that I didn’t get a partial result weight wise. Having cured for a couple of months it a really nice smoke. I will do these again but less of em to make space for DFG.  

large.IMG_2104.JPG

Early plant out

large.IMG_2114.JPG

Later mid October pheno which was worth while and a nice smoke.

Hopefully the jet stream will stay in place for 2018 and the Ganja Gods will part the clouds to let the sun shine thru, not too much though cos I need some rain, just nice in autumn please. 

Happy xmas to my fellow like minded contributors and thanks to the UK420 Team who make this community possible.  

17 people like this

Sorry folks, been away for a bit....season over, depression setting in.....voting drawing to a close.

have quite a bit to catch up on....

But firstly @inaction man sorry mate but need your second and third spot....

and @Exile420 if you like mate i'll give all your 3(whitey freeze, red purps and og kush) 2 points each....same with your choices @tigseyjnr (DFG, Mighty gold &Lemon Haze Auto)

Anyway people, quite a bit of action been going down

Serious 6 gets 2 top votes taking her right up the chart...Red Purps gets a 2 pointer, pushing her into the lead, just in front of the serious 6:unsure:

Dfg gets a 2 point vote, as does mighty gold, while the whitey freeze get 2, 2 point votes

Another 1 point for Killer kush fv and gorilla haze...

lots of new entries....OG Kush with a 2 pointer, as does MOB, Californian hash plant, and lemon haze auto.

BC Haze get a top vote as does the white cheese auto....

starting the chart with 1 point is Critical jack auto

1. Red Purps(Female Seeds)...................................12

2. Serious 6(Serious Seeds)....................................11

3. Greengold(RGSC)...............................................10

Whitey Freeze(RGSC).........................................10

5. Killer Kush FV(SweetSeeds).................................9

6. DFG...................................................................5

Gorilla Haze(RGSC).............................................5

White Widow Auto(Dinafem)...............................5

9. Mighty Gold........................................................4

10.BC Haze.............................................................3

Delicious Fruity Chronic Juice...............................3

EWSxDGxBonkers(Funki).....................................3

Biddy Early x HFH Monk......................................3

Creme Caramel FV(SweetSeeds)..........................3

Danish Gold(HFH)...............................................3

Guerrilla Exodus Deluxe.......................................3 

Helena Gold(Area 53)..........................................3

OG Kush Auto(Dinafem)......................................3

19.Californian Hash Plant.........................................2

Chemo x GG#3(Kushberts).................................2

Cindy Gnome 99(Gnome Seeds)..........................2

Critical+ 2.0 Auto...............................................2

Durban(Dutch Passion).......................................2

Fast Bionic Girl(RGSC)........................................2

Grape Kush........................................................2

Jack 47 fv(Sweet Seeds).....................................2

Lemon Haze Auto...............................................2

Mean Bandit.......................................................2

MOB(THSeeds)...................................................2

OG Kush............................................................2

The 7's(RGSC).................................................,..2

White Widow Auto XXL(Dinafem).........................2

33.Autorillo #1(Slim Beans).....................................1

Blue Freeze........................................................1

Creme Mandarin(SweetSeeds).............................1

Critical Jack Auto................................................1

FreezeLand........................................................1

O G Kush CBD Auto(DinaFem).............................1

Sweet cheese fv.................................................1

9 people like this

So far my Ganga lotto numbers are

2 3 4 5 6 6 6 19

Should have chosen 1 instead of 19 for a big win. 

Great to see you on form @Andromedian, and doing this thread for the 3rd year running, I doff my hat Sir...even if you did forget to add my Big find 3 pointer MKxPA Fv  to the list lol 

8 people like this

@Lea Valley

Sorry mate I must have misread it...

1. Mk x pa fv

2. Serious 6

3. Gorilla haze

Will adjust it to the above when I get home from work....

Thanks for voting people

Voting will finish 1st January.. .I will then compile the gg champions league.

Next season I'll do a gg auto of the year to run along side.

Merry chrimbo all

9 people like this