Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

free energy - ideas

36 posts in this topic

On 02/01/2018 at 6:10 PM, ritchtbiscuit said:

A bit like those toys where the liquid moves from the bottom to the top just with the heat from your fingers holding it.... A tall (into the sky) tube to take advantage of heat differential. Hollow chimney, cool air gets sucked into bottom as the heat rises in the tube. Self sustaining as long as there is a difference in temp between top and bottom. Solar chimney? I don't know if that would even count as a perpetual motion machine though. many tiny fans in the tube or one larger fan at the top turning and generating electricity.

I've pondered this one and until someone explains why it won't work I'm sold. (As a source of harnessing natural energy anyway).

A horizontal windwill driven by the thermal up current type arrangement.. There was me thinking I had an original idea too.... lol

Typical!

My second suggestion would be two water reservoirs at different heights water flowing down passes through a turbine to create electricity.

The water is returned to the upper reservoir using several syphon pumps.

So no energy is consumed returning the liquid to the upper tank but it is created on the downward journey...

Infinite free energy? Surely not that simple???

E2a some bastards on it already!

Edited by Dodgee
3 people like this

1 person likes this

So can't we combine 1 of these

And several of these

And that's free limitless energy? Right?

Or am I missing something massively obvious here???

1 person likes this

Not taking the piss out of anyone but I just remembered these old memes. 

Image result for troll physicsImage result for troll physics

Image result for troll physics  

Edited by j2o
2 people like this

OK last one tonight lol

OK I've never come across this before and I'm inclined to think its hokum.. That said much of what is said has gone straight over my head.

The thing is the guy in the video seems convinced this is a major major breakthrough/technology.. Like he and others seem to really believe this... Anyways

I was hoping some of the more technically minded here might comment? (Yeah I'm looking at you @Davey Joneslol )

There's quite a few videos I see now but this is the first I watched so its the one I'm posting!

What are we saying people groundbreaking stuff?  Or more YouTube nonsense???

Coz I'm clueless! lol

rodin coils are not new im afraid ..but they are seldom used even though the windings make them more efficient ..i showed me dad this because he spent thirty years as a coil winder for a generating company ..and he said the industry has known about the rodin coil fo a long time.

New to me I meant sorry vince.

So what's the skinny?  Can they really put out more power than you input? 

And what about all that maths stuff? I'm clueless but the prospect of a numerical equation linking everything to the extent claimed is interesting at least if nothing else....

I hadnt heard of this Rodin guy, the claims made in the video are clearly a massive pile of shite. If they ever had a mind they lost it!

Makes me laugh that they claim to solve all the problems of the universe in one fell swoop but then go on to construct it using a fukin breadboard like someone straight off the Arduino forum lol

It proves fuk all, measuring a voltage and getting a higher output is just good old resonance, thats what resonance is. An LC tank circuit is used for many many things the supply gives it the initial kick and the system keeps going as the energy is passed between the incuctor and capacitor, the input just has to supply the losses (resistance) so the supply isnt supplying much at all, its exactly the same as a pendulum, you pull it up and charge it with potential energy and when you let it go its converted into kinetic energy as it speeds up and then as it rises again the kinetic energy is converted back to potential energy. No magic at all just basic maths

Theres a number of ways of getting more voltage out of a system than you put in, a transformer is one such device, a simple capacitor doubler another, a resonant power converter is really neat (still trying to wrap my head around those). These never ever defy physics because the power and therfore the energy is always the same (minus the losses). If it was outputting more than taking from the input then the first law of thermodynamics is gone and the whole of science is gone and I am not exaggerating. Thermodynamics is the very foundation of all the sciences, theres nothing as certain

Vortex-based math is a pseudomathematical/vaguely theological pile of nonsense for which some guy named Marko Rodin is to blame. On his website he claims it's the secret to unlocking the Universe or some such.
“”As you begin to glide through this explanation of Marko Rodin's fantastic discoveries, please understand that you must set aside many commonly-held belief systems of the way the world works in order to fully comprehend the completely new truths that are embodied in this discovery.[1][2]

Similarly:
“”At the age of fifteen Marko Rodin projected his mind as far as he could across the universe and asked the question, "What is the secret behind intelligence?"

Did he find it? Judge for yourself.

The process behind vortex-based math is similar to other cranks' approaches to mathematics: notice mildly interesting patterns, ignore practical implications of those patterns in favor of waxing poetic at length about how "mystical" and "powerful" they are, assert without evidence that they represent some important real-world phenomena, and ignore any evidence contradicting any of the claims you just made.

Essentially, the idea revolves around a circle with nine points equidistant from one another. Number the points, and then draw lines connecting each vertex n to its double modulo 9 (technically: [(2n - 1) mod 9] + 1). You get a vortex! Sort of. It looks like the infinity symbol drawn by a particularly boring robot, honestly. Rodin claims that it is the "Mathematical Finger Print[sic] of God", which is of course a perfectly reasonable assertion for a mathematical paper to make.[4] He then goes on to make many more dubious claims which aren't worth reiterating in full.

Most of the properties attributed to the number 9 are in fact a consequence of the fact that we count in base 10, and it is an elementary calculation to see that given any arbitrary counting base n these properties would hold for the number n - 1. Hence, the justification to the premise that the number 9 has significant properties (a premise central to vortex-based math) could just as well be made for any other positive integer.

The truth is that these sorts of patterns pop up all the time in mathematics, because mathematics is basically just the rigorous study of patterns. They aren't unique; in this particular case, you can create different spirals using difference bases for your numerals, and derive lots of seemingly incredible properties from those bases just as easily as Rodin does for base 10. The stuff he creates may be interesting to look at, but it's no more significant than that.

The bizarre theological stuff really is impressively nuts, though; overall it ranks up there with Time Cube as one of the more wonderful and crazy outposts of the internet.

Theres plenty of people online have discussed this stupid maths hes talking about, if you really wanna see gods fingerprint then look at Eulers identity. It doesnt take that much to be able to appreciate it, its completely gorgeous, totally unbelievable and if theres such a thing as divine then look no further

How two numbers that the whole universe isnt big enough to write down exactly (e and pi) can be related in such a way to equal a perfect -1 is remarkable to say the least, in fact it is the single most beautiful thing I know about in the whole of maths and science. All you have to do to appreciate it is learn what e and pi are.

Image result for euler's identity

Edited by Davey Jones
5 people like this

like me dad said theyve known about them for years ...but they dont use them do they ..theres a good reason i should think why not .

http://beyonddesign.me/jim-murray-solves-teslas-secret-to-amplifying-power-by-5000/

Jim Murray Solves Tesla’s Secret To Amplifying Power By 5000%

Jim Murray is perhaps one of the greatest scientific minds in the world today. Ever since his prodigious childhood years, he has spent his entire life studying technology and figuring out how to improve the world around him. Naturally, he has always felt an affinity with one of the greatest inventors of all time, Nikola Tesla. And now he thinks that he has found his own potentially ground breaking way to contribute to Tesla’s phenomenal legacy by expanding Tesla’s ideas about energy...

2 people like this

dog poo powered lighting ..now theres a thing ..a good thing