Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vince noir rock n roll star

free energy - ideas

36 posts in this topic

when i was ten and had to go round looking at schools to attend ..i went to one school and i remember they had a room with a strobe going and water going back up a tap but also two metal strips attached to a bench with a sign saying free energy help yourself ..well i mustve been impressionable because i can still picture it like yesterday ..anyway ..i was having a flick through some youtube videos on artesian wells and all manner of energy projects by schools ..then i saw this and thought thats bloody great that is ..fuck knows if its perpetual motion or not but i love the ingenuity of this ..what would happen if a dynamo was attached ..gets me mind thinking ..hence the title of this thread isnt really about free energy as science has the thermodynamic law attached as a disclaimer ..but what vids to do with energy creation or motion etc have you seen that made you think ...bloody genius that is ..

7 people like this

lol Sorry but I don't believe that perpetual motion machines exist, so many ways the videos can be faked, so many real scientists & incredibly smart people can't figure it out/ will tell you it's impossible.

Edited by j2o
4 people like this

Skype him and ask j2o lol 

there a new type of nuclear fuel being developed is future of power. It leaves next to no waste and what waste there is harmless in a hundred years instead of 10'000

2 people like this

thorium

2 people like this

tha japanese make it so much nicer and cleaner to look at ..ingenuity at its finest though

1 person likes this

The only way you'll know is to build one but it shouldn't happen...if it does, thermodynamics is fucked :yep:

3 people like this

Can I have my Nobel prize please lol

8 hours ago, botanics said:

if it does, thermodynamics is fucked :yep:

I think thermodynamics is safe for now at least.

A theory is the more impressive the greater the simplicity of its premises is, the more different kinds of things it relates, and the more extended is its area of applicability. Therefore the deep impression which classical thermodynamics made upon me. It is the only physical theory of universal content concerning which I am convinced that within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, it will never be overthrown.

Albert Einstein

The law that entropy always increases, holds, I think, the supreme position among the laws of Nature. If someone points out to you that your pet theory of the universe is in disagreement with Maxwell's equations — then so much the worse for Maxwell's equations. If it is found to be contradicted by observation — well, these experimentalists do bungle things sometimes. But if your theory is found to be against the second law of thermodynamics I can give you no hope; there is nothing for it but to collapse in deepest humiliation.

Arthur Eddington

The amount of attention perpetual motion has received is bewildering. If only these people were as interested in the so called boring bit then they would truly understand why its an absurd proposition. If you are spending time looking at perpetual motion machines then I urge you to spend some time learning about how entropy and information link to quantum mechanics. Its the deepest rabbit hole known to man, reality its stranger than we can suppose, reality is actually information!

Maxwells Demon

If we conceive of a being whose faculties are so sharpened that he can follow every molecule in its course, such a being, whose attributes are as essentially finite as our own, would be able to do what is impossible to us. For we have seen that molecules in a vessel full of air at uniform temperature are moving with velocities by no means uniform, though the mean velocity of any great number of them, arbitrarily selected, is almost exactly uniform. Now let us suppose that such a vessel is divided into two portions, A and B, by a division in which there is a small hole, and that a being, who can see the individual molecules, opens and closes this hole, so as to allow only the swifter molecules to pass from A to B, and only the slower molecules to pass from B to A. He will thus, without expenditure of work, raise the temperature of B and lower that of A, in contradiction to the second law of thermodynamics.

You are only alive and reading this text because the constant change in entropy has allowed it!, once the rate of change in entropy decreases to zero (dS/dt = 0) then everything is (seemingly) fuked, instead of looking at perpetual motion machines look bigger and ask why is the arrow of time pointing the way it is or how did the universe get arranged into such a low state of entropy in the first place and your asking two of the biggest questions that there is

:yinyang:

7 people like this

My missus reckons I could power a small windfarm with my rectal gas most mornings. 

4 people like this

my wife does .

1 person likes this

My bills are included in my rent. 

Does that count as 'free energy'? 

:bag:

1 person likes this

1 person likes this

I say he`s got a an air source lol 

3 people like this

A bit like those toys where the liquid moves from the bottom to the top just with the heat from your fingers holding it.... A tall (into the sky) tube to take advantage of heat differential. Hollow chimney, cool air gets sucked into bottom as the heat rises in the tube. Self sustaining as long as there is a difference in temp between top and bottom. Solar chimney? I don't know if that would even count as a perpetual motion machine though. many tiny fans in the tube or one larger fan at the top turning and generating electricity.