Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ital

Milaana Vapourizer by RastaBuddah Tao

Just been looking at all the portable vapes as my Mighty just died and decided to go the plug in route then noticed the Milaana wooden Vapourizer by RastaBuddah Tao. It looks the part, very little on the description side.  Are they any good, maybe you'll be running one in over the weekend with a little vid?

1 person likes this

OK I did some research...

They aren't getting much of a rep on online for themselves, aesthetics seems to be the strong points.

1 person likes this

It's well regarded on the FC forums

Often said to be the fastest on portable on demand vape about, with thick tasty vapour production in seconds.

I'm looking forward to the Splinter device they're developing atm, based on the same tech. I think the Splinter has a slightly smaller element and can be connected to ecig battery boxes with a 510 connection, which sounds ideal for people like me who have a few battery mods already.

2 people like this

With a cooling mouthpiece or bubbler it's fantastic- it's like a portable Evo or a Grasshopper with bigger batteries and better airflow.

It is also beautiful- the bare wood feels awesome in the hand and looks incredible.

1 person likes this

Just watched your best portable Vapourizer 2018 and the Milaano truly is a thing of beauty.

It's either this or your very own Spirit.

1 person likes this

Hi Ital,

That's a tough choice. The Spirit is definitely more portable, and delivers smoother vapour with the normal mouthpiece. The Milaana is not really stealthy- but it is a big big hitter. And with the cooling mouthpiece the hits are very nice and smooth.

1 person likes this

The milaana fricking rocks in every way and I can recommend craftsman timber wax to keep it mint. I really want a rbt Zion though. :)

1 person likes this