Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dr organic

Best tasting strain from seed?

36 posts in this topic

Recently Seedisms Champagne Kush(very strong vanilla) and Trainwreck Kush(sour tropical fruits. Potent too)

2 people like this

On ‎25‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:22 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

^come on man...recomending shit you haven't even smoked let alone grown...i mean wtf?

The reason i don't like this site, biffs up ot's arse, imagine recommending a strain that you haven't tried, idiots.

@sundance_49 So you come back after years of being inactive to bump a pretty old thread just to say that? Sock puppet by any chance?

Edited by indicatoker420
1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, indicatoker420 said:

@sundance_49 So you come back after years of being inactive to bump a pretty old thread just to say that? Sock puppet by any chance?

oh here we go here is another one, well i know who's arse your arm is up

@sundance_49 and your head must be far up your arse to revive a thread just to troll?,47 posts and only +1rep,you of any benefit here? lol so you might as well just do yourself a favour and do one.....dont need any asshats around here imo. 

have a bad day.

H4rdc0r3.

7 people like this

@H4rdc0r3 have a bad day lol ya tickled me 

2 people like this

to be perfectly honest ,  i havent tried very many yet ......but i tried some strawberry cough a few months ago ...  it was  lovely and smoothe,, not too harsh  and had a lovely strawberry cheesecake type aftertaste ...tho ive never grown it ....

Edited by vortex

18 hours ago, sundance_49 said:

The reason i don't like this site, biffs up ot's arse, imagine recommending a strain that you haven't tried, idiots.

I felt a bit bad about that post but as the thread had died i let it disappear into the ether.

@smokie1 b c f c seems a good guy and i was out of line.

The ones he suggested are vrgs creation and not oldtimers iirc.

1 person likes this

sound @stu sleeper 20vt. its all good bro. i was recomending the disco from smoke reports and pics alone, so maybe shoudnt of said them. 

but the killerskunks and blues are big fav's of mine. i have never met ot1. wish i had he sounds a good fella. 

mad how people label you as a ot1 fan god. just for saying that vrg's work is a1 cannabis. :unsure: yeah he helped vrg make smellyberry i think to help start ugorg. that's a good dude there for you by the sounds of it.

i just ignore mans and roll another zoot. i have grew out loads of packs of the seeds i said was nice tasting,so i know there sweet. 

that fella above hateing. have you ever grew any killerskunk or blues ? 

:smokin:

Killerskunk stinks and retains a nice flavour once dried so can see why u recommended them

1 person likes this

og kush by dna still sticks in my mind after years since having it. 

2 people like this

yeah i want to try the dna r/ privada tangie. ment to be a real fruity orange smoke from what i have read and seen on here. 

Waaaay too many to choose from. Even the best tasting strain or plant can taste bad if it's full of chemicals still or not dried properly. Phenotypes matter obviously, some weed I've found tastes weird even when there's no other reason for it to, and smell weird. Some strains smell like raw shite lol but taste really good. 

I used like the old skunk very disel smell ! Now that I'm getting old :wanker: and my lungs deteriorated I love more fruity strain ! 

Moby dick dinafem is not harsh but not real fruity ...but make his job damn good ! 

1 person likes this

Tangie - Weed stashed inside a clementine.

Josh D OG - Lime sweets and pine needles soaked in fuel.

Psycho Crack - Fresh mango juice squeezed through dirty socks into a used beer bottle.

Honourable mentions to Killer Skunk and The Ox

Edited by Bubbles Depot
4 people like this