Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
indicatoker420

Mohan ram

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys, been a long time since I done a indoor grow. I'm doing two in a cupboard under a 250w, MH for veg and HPS for flower. I've just potted them up today into I think 1.5l pots. I'm going to pot up into 11l and flower in them too (in wilko compost for now lol but it seems good tbh). I was going to do four in 6l pots but because it's not at my house I thought two would be easier as watering won't become such a hassle. At the moment they're just under my pc case at home under a 85w 6400k cfl, they'll be going to my brothers when they've rooted out these pots. I'm not sure about how I'm going to train them yet, being very indica I hope they top and train ok. large.20171023_001602.jpglarge.20171023_001636.jpg

Edited by indicatoker420
6 people like this

I did Mohan for my last batch. Nice smoke with a real woodland/pine smell. They do indeed grow with tight nodes and are ideal for LST

4 people like this

Nice start, looking good, as mentioned above - Mohan Ram are good for some training :)

4 people like this

Easy to grow

Easy to train

Chunky buds, good yield

Fine smoke

What more could anyone want.........:yep:

Good Luck Bud

atb

stu:oldtoker:

4 people like this

Thanks guys, I've grown mohan ram a few times it's been one of my favorites to grow up to now. I remembered that I topped a mohan ram before actually lol, this is it here the one on the left.

gallery_64688_4349_13292.jpg

6 people like this

Seems I have to bloody boycott this already. Was going to do this at my brothers but now my mother is involved and has forced him to not go ahead with it. This is why I don't ever really do diaries. Because I can't really grow where I live, I grow at other but always ends up not going down well, always just liabilities. My brother is a big kid though so in a way can't blame my mother tbh, can't really be trusted. I don't think I'll even even bother doing this kind of stuff until I get my own space tbh

3 people like this

Turns out that this grow is going ahead now lol. Pics soon after I've potted up :).

2 people like this

This is them now. I've put them in a ds60 tent now, still under a 85w cfl though. I'm only using a 4" rvk fan which is sat on top of the tent and the filter is outside the tent being blown into, it makes less noise that way and because I sleep in the same room I prefer it like that and with it only being a 85w cfl I don't need to really focus on extraction as much. They will be going to my brothers soon, I've got to deck the cupboard out first that they're being grown in, but they can stay here for a bit longer though so no rush.

large.20171104_191753.jpglarge.20171104_191746.jpg

large.20171104_191723.jpg

This was before potting up.large.20171104_011233.jpglarge.20171104_011218.jpg

4 people like this

This is the outside of the tent. To get more of an idea of the extraction atm. large.20171104_221114.jpg

When I'm putting them in the cupboard I will be putting holes in the ceiling and exhausting more properly but this is more than good enough for now I'd say. I have moved the filter further away from the passive intake  area lol 

Edited by indicatoker420
4 people like this

Hi @indicatoker420 Hope it all goes well like the previous grow, looks like an interesting strain!

If you blow into your filter make sure you put a stocking over your exhaust inlet, this will stop dust being pulled through and building up inside your filter.

Looking green and very healthy mate,

thanks for the effort sharing your work!

Keep it high! :punk:

jaypp

2 people like this

Hi guys! I've topped both of the second set of branches on each so will get 6 branches or colas each plant. See how this goes...

large.20171107_014329.jpglarge.20171107_014354.jpglarge.20171107_014405.jpg

3 people like this

Cheers mate!

Looking very strong and healthy :yep:

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

1 person likes this

There's been a huge difference in these in the past two days from these and two different phenos by the seems of it. I will update tonight when tied some branches down.

1 person likes this

Here they are now I've started tying them. Growing pretty quick I must say. They're Only in wilko's cheap compost too, which seems great tbf.

large.20171110_010042.jpglarge.20171110_005732.jpglarge.20171110_005725.jpg

Take it easy, and sweet folks!

2 people like this