Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tigseyjnr

Chemdawg and Lemon Thai Kush

High all,

here we go then :skin_up:make ya self comfy.

A massive thank you to @HSO-Mark for these seeds.

Looking forward to watching everyone else's diaries develop too. Gonna be a bit (or alot) of California Sunshine in the UK for the late winter blues :spliff:

I had 5 Lemon Thai Kush and 5 Chemdawg feminised seeds arrive, and they were put pretty much straight into compost...

Chemdawg

large.Chemdawg.JPG

Lemon Thai Kush

large.59e08c12bd629_LemonThaiKush.JPG

all the LTK popped up,  and 3 of the Chemdawg's did too. Happy with that.

I had a spare 1.2m roof qube empty (:headbang:been waiting years to say that!!), so they're already out of my little veg cab,  in the tent under 600w of hps. They look happy, and are growing quickly now they're in the big tent with lots of space, airflow and light.

Just given water uptill yesterday. I thought i'd try some root stim. Went with biobizz as i'm using thier grow and bloom. Didn't clock that it's fecking £40 till after i bought it :doh:

it better be good!!

Just tweaked my set-up a bit, and i'm extracting both tents straight outside now, instead of 'vaguely poiting towards a window' and it feels much better all round.

Not sure how i'm going to play this grow yet. My self imposed constraint is that i would like to try and get both tents in sync, harvesting one every 5/6 weeks. For that to happen, i would need to flip this tent to 12/12 in about 4 weeks. I have various cuttings from my previous and current grow i can add to or replace with.

For now i'm thinking to add 4 plants from my cut's. That should work out about right, aiming for twelve plants in 7.5 ltr pots :bong:

Also hoping to get the same seeds but in regular versions and get hacking, but for now, i'll focus on these.

Nice one,

Tigs :guitar:

3 people like this

I run a lemon thai kush once that was a freebie, was a really nice plant and surprised me. Was most frosty than some of the other strains i had in there which i paid for. Was also a tasty smoke and yielded very well. Be nice to see how the chemdawg turns out. 

2 people like this

Firstly thank you for getting your HSO diary up and running so fast :)

Secondly nice choice of strains and ones we are very excited to grow out on the UK420 platform  :bong:

Thirdly sorry to hear that you had 2 failed ChemDawg, all I can do is apologise for this issue :)

Needless to say I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate  :)

This is going to be a fun one and we are really looking forward to seeing what you can do with the HSO brand  :)

Again thank you so much for taking the time to document your HSO grow and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Will be back in on the next one mate :)

Kind regards 

HSO-Mark..