Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Father-of-two is stunned to find wine, 'MDMA' and cannabis in a courtesy car 'belonging to a young female sales executive' after taking his vehicle for a service at a Vauxhall dealership

17 posts in this topic

Going through the bags is one thing but fucking grassing is just taking the piss to a whole different level imho. We can all be a bit curious sometimes really, come on you're lying if you deny it lol. I'd have took a joint, left bag open, (maybe left my number) and on way back home after returning the car tell her I'm off home for a smoke lol

Edited by indicatoker420
3 people like this

So he had a courtesy car which was actually someone's personal vehicle which was lent with good intentions and the knob that borrowed it thought it would be a good idea to have a snoop around the vehicle, search two handbags which weren't his to look through and repay the the woman's generosity by dropping her in the shit and contacting the local shit rag to make her look bad.. I'm afraid Russell Page but it's you that looks bad imo coz you can't be trusted mate.. Do you always look in other people's property?  Sneaky bast!

1 person likes this