Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Nspecta

Hi y'all...from Humboldt county.

Hi everybody...my name is Nspecta, I've been an active member of many forums over the last couple decades...ever since the Overgrow days.

I'm looking to educate myself on what everyone is growing around the world.

A brief bio...I've been growing in Humboldt County, California & The Emerald Triangle for almost 25 years now...been breeding for nearly 15 years...and am the owner, breeder, grower of the seed companies CSI:Humboldt (feminized seeds) and Pirates of the Emerald Triangle (regular seeds). 

Looking forward to learning some new things and chatting with more fellow growers around the world.   :)

10 people like this

Welcome, there's a few members here who'll be able to rap deep growing knowledge with you.

:)

1 person likes this

Welcome to the boards bud :v:

1 person likes this

Welcome to the uk420 @Nspecta

I recognise the name from maybe icmag?

Great to have such knowledge joining us.

I always watch threads from your neck of the woods with envy of your climate and "legal"(?) status.

I'm off to have a look at your wares.

Again welcome aboard.

1 person likes this

Hope the fires haven't touched you dude. Welcome. 

2 people like this

@Nspecta - Welcome. Pretty sure I have seen your moniker elsewhere. You’ll fit in nicely here:)

hi there and welcome on board .... was just looking at the site .... pink ice sounds very interesting  and id love to give one of those a bash  sometime ...

Hi. Welcome to the boards. I hope you're keeping safe. Those fires look brutal, man !

Welcome, I'm new here aswell. 

Really enjoyed your interview on the Pot cast. Was great hearing all your knowledge & passion for cannabis.

Check it out if haven't already

Listen to Episode 15 - Nspecta of CSI Humboldt & Pirates of the Emerald Triangle by The Pot Cast #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181/episode-15-nspecta-of-csi-humboldt-pirates-of-the-emerald-triangle

1 person likes this