Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Jeremy Kyle 'chased drug farm suspect' in dawn raid in Gloucester

19 posts in this topic

hi

Vid On Link

Jeremy Kyle 'chased drug farm suspect' in dawn raid in Gloucester

Inspector Jason Keates said: "He made off from the address despite Jeremy Kyle chasing him down the street with a camera."

Jeremy Kyle reportedly chased after a barefoot man suspected of running a drug den in an early-hours bust yesterday.

Following an eight-month covert investigation, a team of around 50 officers raided five gang-controlled premises and six drug farms across the county in the early hours yesterday.

One man evaded arrest at a cannabis factory on Linden Road, Gloucester, at around 6am, where Jeremy Kyle was on the scene filming for his ITV show The Kyle Files.

CaptureJPG.jpg

In a police briefing after the raids, Inspector Jason Keates said: "He made off from the address despite Jeremy Kyle chasing him with a camera."

A Gloucester crime campaigner took a quick selfie with Kyle yesterday morning.

“I couldn’t believe it,” said Delroy Ellis of Increase The Peace, an organisation that fights knife crime in the city.

Drug-raids.jpg

“There were police everywhere and a bloke running off, then I saw Jeremy’s bouncer – then Jeremy himself.

“I grabbed a selfie with him, and told him about Increase The Peace, and he was really interested.”

Police busts saw ten arrests in a crackdown on suspected Albanian gangs, slavery and cannabis factories across Gloucestershire yesterday.

The cannabis dens targeted were in Linden Road in Gloucester, Nelson Street in Tredworth, Marsh Gardens in Cheltenham, Arthur Street in Gloucester and St Philip’s Close in Hucclecote.

Officers also raided addresses on Wharfside Close in Hempsted, Widden Street in Gloucester, High Street in Tredworth, Orchard Close in Longford and the Olympus Café on Barton Street, Gloucester.

Four people were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply Class B drugs, and six people were arrested on suspicion of the same offence at cannabis factories.

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/jeremy-kyle-chased-drug-farm-618943

Bongme 

12 minutes ago, bongme said:

then I saw Jeremy’s bouncer – then Jeremy himself.

So Jeremy kyles bouncer chased the grower,then Jeremy trailed behind :yes:

7 people like this

ffs lol I'm not sure whether I'd laugh or cry if it was me 

1 person likes this

I would be more embarrassed asking jezza kyle to have a selfie with me :ninja:

7 people like this

Must have been filming for his new series "Help! I slept with my sibling and impregnated them"

can see Jezza legging it down the road to the tune from Deliverance

2 people like this

The guy in the pic isn't the grower he's a campaigner for knife crime in the city. What a surprise that would be though waking up to that. It's Jeremy Fucking Kyle what you doing in here lol.

1 person likes this

"Increase The Peace" let them grow the weed then!!! lol

4 people like this

the same guy who was sat with a cannabis club last week, you can bet your arse this program he is making won't be balanced 

4 people like this

1 minute ago, Greenfinger53 said:

the same guy who was sat with a cannabis club last week, you can bet your arse this program he is making won't be balanced 

never is, he hates cannabis users, but hes ok with alcoholics and gambling addicts! 

3 people like this

Jk what a waste of oxygen only reason to keep him alive is to make co2 for our plants the amount he huffs and puffs knob

3 people like this

He's a complete & utter cunt & should be dropped into North Korea with Katie Hopkins & Donald Trump. 

5 people like this

Is anything Jeremy vile does really newsworthy?

5 hours ago, Harris tweed. said:

He's a complete & utter cunt & should be dropped into North Korea with Katie Hopkins & Donald Trump. 

lol Now then, nukes are one thing but dropping them three fuckers on them, I didn't know anybody could be so dark and cruel lol 

4 people like this

He feeds on other people's misery.. He still has the attitude of a 1930's grandad...I bet he still wears y fronts an all.. 

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, Hashcity said:

He feeds on other people's misery.. He still has the attitude of a 1930's grandad...I bet he still wears y fronts an all.. 

Wasn't he supposed to have had a fling with a 16 year old kid....

http://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/news/a78661/claim-kyle-had-fling-with-schoolgirl/

Have a gambling addiction..........

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/467757/Jeremy-Kyle-slammed-for-double-standards-over-gambling-sponsor

Messy divorce.....unreasonable behaviour to ex-wife.....etc....etc....etc,maybe he should be a guest on his own show :rolleyes:

2 people like this