Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

sroporilshoot

Early Amnesia CBD Single plant Hempy

214 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

@Crentz  Cheers man. Yeah for sure I get what your saying with the co2 replenishment mate, I'm thinking the plants need the co2 at lights on but they're actually making co2 at lights off and need oxygen. So's, I'm also thinking, because there's a lot less co2 in the volume of air than there is o2 so, at lights on it's a bit more important to have a good air exchange.

I'm hoping that for the amount o2 consumed and the co2 the plants give off in 30 mins during the dark period, the clip on fans will shift it about a bit and the balance of whatever's in the air wouldn't have changed that much? This cold air is fairly dry so at the moment humidity wouldn't be a problem.   

Now this is my stoned logic so if I've got it all wrong...for f(*&s sake put me right before I suffocate the plants lol  

Edited by sroporilshoot
3 people like this

Your logic is good, but plants need fresh air :)

3 people like this

Your right they don't need it at lights off, normal air has about 300 to 400 ppm of co2 and two plants will never produce enough that the plants needs if this were the case growers wouldn't need to supplement with co2. 

When I'm growing my logic is I'm trying to mimic Mother Nature but indoors, the closer you get to a cannabis plants natural environment the better your rewards:D

I know it's a pain and seems like a waste of money dumping hot air you paid for outside but the only way around it is a closed system with added co2 and even then you going to have to probably still run a heater and large enough dehumidifier:D

2 people like this

@beezee @Crentz   Cheers guys. I can't go past good advice, I'll do me bit for global warming,  I only grow twice a year and to lose this would be a disaster.

I'll leave the experiments for the round tent lol

3 people like this

large_k2.JPG

Another week in to the grow ...this is day 16 of flower.  All I'm doing is feeding every other day @ ec 1.7 ( my tap water is 0.2). Yesterday I upped it to 1.75, pH has been 5.8 -6.1, still on the Ionic grow nutes.  I'm thinking they are appreciationg the 660w hps.  Because of the low temps earlier on in the grow I ditched the 400 mh and went to the 600 hps.

large_k1.JPG

Temps around the roots has been good and I'll have kept about 21-22c average in the center of the grow, 19c around the outer edges.

Canopy temps about 25 lights on, lights off 16-18c.

large_k3.JPGlarge_k4.JPGlarge_k6.JPG

large_k5.JPG

Last grow I found having the tent kinda full with 4 plants a bit of a balancing act. This time 2 x plants kept low has been a lot easier on the trips and spills.

I can't wait until the end of next month to sample these ladies, the aroma is very light and not strong at all...mind you it'd probs have to be fairly over[powering for me to notice lol Last grow was a lot stinkier...

Thanks for dropping by and I hope everything is green

Cheers

Edited by sroporilshoot
8 people like this

Looking nice mate! I found them really stinky in veg outdoors, so I'm surprised you don't think they're smelly. 

When are you thinking of switching to bloom nutes? 

3 people like this

53 minutes ago, beezee said:

When are you thinking of switching to bloom nutes? 

Thanks man...I'm thinking to taper off to 50/50 in the next 3 or 4 days, that'll be the end of week 3 ....what do you reckon, is that a bit long? 

Cheers

3 people like this

Getting the nutes right isn't exactly my forte to say the least lol but, if you want advice, I'd say they're ready for bloom. 

3 people like this

15 hours ago, beezee said:

I'd say they're ready for bloom. 

Cheers man...I'll go 50/50 tonight.   

2 people like this

Hello buddy hello everyone,  i've not read right thru just yet but by the looks of them pictures m8 you nailed my friend, keep it up mate. Mmg

5 people like this

@MMG  A big hello mate....thanks for dropping in man..hope things are on the up and keeping green ATB

1 person likes this

large_BG.JPG

Times marching on, so are the plants. This is day 23 of 12/12 (give or take 24 hours)  They got a 50/50 grow/bloom mix at days 18 & 20, full bloom on day 22.  EC has been 1.75 including a background of 0.2.  Temps for the roots been 20-23 . Ambient ights off temps (12 inch's above the canopy) 18c. 

The lamp is 14 inches above the canopy, the larger fan blowing between canopy and lamp kicks in at lights on. 

The outside temps haven't been too bad and its on the up in the next few days. If it keeps above 6c outside at lights off, it's relatively the bahamas in the garage lol 

large.k.JPG

large.L.JPG

large.r.JPG

large.5a6245326f1fe_EarlyAmnesiaCBD.JPG

Last week 12/01

large_k4.JPG

This week 19/01

large_l8.JPG

Whatever is happening with these ladies ...It's happening fast lol 

Thanks for dropping in ATB

Cheers

7 people like this

Mate I think you going to smash it this grow, bud development looks spot on for this stage and you done a great job training which will pay off:yep:

3 people like this

11 hours ago, Crentz said:

Mate I think you going to smash it this grow, bud development looks spot on for this stage and you done a great job training which will pay off:yep:

Thanks man, much appreciated. They really seem to be going for it now, I'm seing the like frosting starting on the upper leaves now... roll on the end of February.

Cheers

Edited by sroporilshoot
2 people like this

So far everything is looking tip top  :yep:

The stretch is definitely over now and we will start to see those buds explode in the coming weeks :)

Great structure with a very even canopy filled with budsites getting ready to show us what they can do ;)

Nice work on tapering down the veg feed and now the transition to bloom feed is complete and needed by the ladies at this stage :)

Will you be boosting your PK with any amendments? Such as pk13/14?

As said things look great. As always thank you for the diary update  :) and added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark