Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Themutznutz

Rootbound during flower

51 posts in this topic

I wouldnt be stressing atm.. 

Nice looking plant :skin_up:

2 people like this

A bit of leaf drop I wouldn't be concerned to much about, if the tops of the plant are healthy. They are probably just getting rid of the lower ones, they won't be much use anyway :s

2 people like this

Right ok I will resist!

The bud leaves on the tops are really dark green and curling down. Think I need to back off on the N 

Cheers stoners!

Too much N , can look a lot like an N deficiency....

still yellowing leaves , but others dark & curling.... 

2 people like this

Good point @JTR thanks, shes been fed again just now. She drying out a 10 ltr pot in 2 days. Trimmed a few fan leaves and fed her at 2ml per ltr rathar than 3. 

This week shes had a half dose of pk an seems to have loved it. I think ill give a plain water feed next.

large.DSC_0118-1346x2393.JPG

Edited by Themutznutz
4 people like this

Today is day 30 since the flip, found another 10 yellowed leaves on the floor when I checked her today. 

Ive also noticed quite a bit of foxtailing so ive moved one of my fans to blow across the tops.

Also noticed a few rust spots on some of the bud leaves so just going to give them water and molasses.

Still contemplating a last minute emergency transplant. Im worried about the restriction affecting bud production as the yellowing is now moving further up the plant.

Here are a few pictures from tonight anyway, pardon my poor picture taking I have a damaged camera lenselarge.DSC_0118-1346x2393.JPGlarge.DSC_0120-2393x1346.JPG

I followed all of your advice and let her do her thing. Im currently at day 58 not including the two weeks I allowed for flowering to begin.

Attitude has her down for up to 65 days, judging by these pics would you start to flush? Im going to try and get a small sample to check the trichs but my loupe is tiny and difficult to get a good view. Going to have to get a new one for the next round but im stuck with what I have for now.

Please ignore the burn I went a bit hard with the pk and then knocked the ballast onto 600 accidentally instead of 150! Got a bit of foxtailing im guessing from the heat but I cant raise the light anymore

large.DSC_0155-2393x1346.JPGlarge.DSC_0153-2393x1346.JPGlarge.DSC_0152-1346x2393.JPG

Snipped a few samples off before to try and get a better look. I can see some amber, cloudy and clear so still none the wiser! Might start flushing tonight unless anyone advises otherwise

Definitely ready for flushing dude :yep:

1 person likes this

Your hygrometer in the background 33.8c and 10% humidity - ouch lol 

3 people like this

Ignore that! Its the reading of the actual unit which is practically on the light so its going to be way out. Humidty yes o need to address that! I hadnt checked at all and dont really have many options as im in a wardrobe

@BLhaze cheers just needed another opinion! I get paranoid about ruining it (which as you can see ive come close too on a few occasions) as its my only plant and im down to my last few grams! Not good at all

1 person likes this

Hiya,

Gave myself a fright when I looked in the tent and saw 103F!  RT was 60%. I'm having trouble keeping the temp down in the day and up at night.  Today I installed a heater for nights.  But hey!  My roots look just like yours and they're groing like crazy, leave them alone, they are fine, they look good.

Where do you usually take your temp reading from?

Respect,

Cmoon

To be honest this time roubd ive not been monitoring my temps. If there was an issue there is nothing I can do with my current setup. Im going to be moving it else where after this one is done so should have a bit more control.

I gave her the first dose of just water and molasses last night but im a biy concerned its still early. From what ive read the plant should start swelling from the bottom up. My mid level buds seem to have swelled and pistils receeded and you can no longer see stems but the tops havent reached that point yet.

Any advice would be appreciated

Hi mate flush now plain water thats it if you've got a mix of all 3 trich colours then you best part cooked and nearly done :)

1 person likes this