Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Celebrity line-up confirmed for new ITV series Gone To Pot

151 posts in this topic

large_pam.jpg

15 people like this

44 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

large_alan.jpg

lollol:yep:

9 people like this

large_fash.jpg

5 people like this

large.linda.jpg

11 people like this

large.biggly.jpg

12 people like this

large_bob.jpg

18 people like this

16 hours ago, Cambium said:

That could be the kid in a sweetie shop effect. I'd probably be the same if I found myself in one of the legal states. Got a bit of it the few times I'd been in Holland, but I reckon the US shops etc are on another level.

I changed my mind again on this one. I was out with the dogs when my biscuit kicked in nice and strong when I thought about the segment where they ate all that weed and two of them had whiteies. Pam had some but didn't overdo it, you need experience to do that. 

4 people like this

Can't complain at all really tbf.

5 people like this

I don't think I remember any obvious falsehoods or negativity making it in to the edit... it was a genuinely fun and informative show for non users... pat  butcher is an obvious ringer though,  she knows the score when she calls for decriminalization

9 people like this

Such a breath of fresh air for a UK TV channel to produce such an informative show . Well done ITV!  I enjoyed all 3 episodes. I'm sure there are many thousands of people that watched were of the same opinion as Fash at the start,  that all and anything to do with cannabis is bad, now think differently.

5 people like this

Pleasantly surprised - no mention of killer skunk - good balanced show which hopefully will have shown people that it is no different to having a few beers but with lots of potential positives.

3 people like this

Yet to watch the final instalment, looks like the jury have got their verdict on the show and it's a :thumsup:

Looking forward to the last bit tonight.......

:oldtoker:

3 people like this

Bobby George is definitely getting a greenhouse grow on next summer lol

9 people like this

Agreed and reckon Biggins, Pat and Linda will be round pretty sharpish to sample the Harvest! 

7 people like this

Watched all episodes, best show I've seen on ITV who usually pump out trash chav shows but this was intelligent, entertaining and informative.
Favourite character is Bobby, he's a gold plated blinging diamond.

5 people like this