Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Celebrity line-up confirmed for new ITV series Gone To Pot

151 posts in this topic

there deffo are more pros then cons to weed it looks like to me, glad i clocked it early tbh. shame the fact its illigal has made it more dangerous to me the consumer in the early days.

pat is proper open minded im not sure if its her age but she is the leader always the first to say yeah ok.  she had me laughing when she was licking her fingers after touching the buds infront of the sheriff. cheeky 

i liked how fashanu pipe'd up about how hes been denied this form of treatment for his kid hes uptight or comes across like that to me but you would clearly want him in the trenches if the shit hit the fan as hes head strong.  I agree with what he and linda said because they are 100 per cent right.  was good to see him have a hash cake.

linda is pretty funny to me she is already up for growing it lol

bobby and the other guy are craking me up to.

all in all I think theres talking sence.

opinionated arent I 

1 person likes this

Fucking loving this program. I thought it would be the usual damning of weed but it is surprisingly positive.

1 person likes this

I enjoyed the program.I thought the part with the Law enforcement was a good point for multilateral  legalisation of weed and highlighted the problems with unilateral.I did think asking a law enforcement agent that deals with evil drug cartels on a daily basis was only going to have one answer.

On the whole i though it was a big step towards legalising medical cannabis , even my uncle was chatting about it to me this morning.A lot of the 60 plus population have been brain washed by the media, to similar views to fash.They are now fed up of being given co codamol for arthritis and see this as an alternative.The popularity of cannabis with cancer suffers is rapidly increasing my uncle told me about joe, who 3 years ago was given palliative care he is still alive and kicking playing golf once a week and went to paris last week all by taking cannabis suppositories.

A few weeks back a friend of mine asked could i get him some oil to help with his cancer.The world is changing its attitude to medical cannabis and the British media/government know this that is why programs like this are now being shown on prime time TV with house old names.

5 people like this

I didnt see much of last nights show but isnt it obvious Pat and Linda are time served stoners, Like Pat especially she must of been smoking it for fukin years as she handles it no problem at all

12 people like this

1 hour ago, Davey Jones said:

I didnt see much of last nights show but isnt it obvious Pat and Linda are time served stoners, Like Pat especially she must of been smoking it for fukin years as she handles it no problem at all

I thought that at first but there's a gleefullness about her that does look like that of someone who's recently discovered it and loves it rather than someone who is used to it. 

Edited by sam-i-am
5 people like this

4 minutes ago, sam-i-am said:

I thought that at first but there's a gleefullness about her that does look like that of someone who's recently discovered it and loves it rather than someone who is used to it. 

That could be the kid in a sweetie shop effect. I'd probably be the same if I found myself in one of the legal states. Got a bit of it the few times I'd been in Holland, but I reckon the US shops etc are on another level.

3 people like this

Pam's at least a fairly experienced smoker imo.

Edited by Bird
6 people like this

Definitely she is, she must be. For an actress she can't really play a good weed newbie lol

3 people like this

That Fash is the worst kind of cunt imo. He said before he knew about some medical benefit and the others were saying how it helped joints and pains etc but he was still dead against it. Not until it could have affected him personally did he start to open his mind. That does say anything except selfish cunt to me

8 people like this

It's been entertaining to watch and I have been surprised by how positive they have been. Unfortunately I can't relax when I am watching it as I keep thinking it is only a matter of time before they start talking about the danger of skunk and all the usual daily mail Crap! 

Liked the fact that both Bobby and Linda have joked about growing - welcome to the club.

5 people like this

I have watched a few day time tv interviews they had to promote this via youtube. in every one they talk about somebody who started smoking in his early teens and is now a psychotic mess caused by cannabis psychosis.... so that's perhaps been saved for the last episode.

but if you watch the interviews they are all still very positive about it. 

Edited by Greenfinger53

That is what I am worried about greenfinger! It will be such a shame if they end it on that note.

The Guardian loves it, great review here https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2017/nov/14/gone-to-pot-american-road-trip-review-weed-smoking-celebs-makes-for-the-years-funniest-tv

The review reminded me of my favourite line of the show when Linda was worried about the motel they were staying in, 'Looks like that Simon Bates motel', had me in stitches that did, only those of a certain age will get it mind :wassnnme:

6 people like this

large_alan.jpg

25 people like this

lollollol

3 people like this