Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Celebrity line-up confirmed for new ITV series Gone To Pot

151 posts in this topic

Banged up Abroad .... with Pat Butcher 

2 people like this

Best programme ive seen in years. I havnt laughed like that watching tv for a while. Looking forward to tonight. 

2 people like this

15 hours ago, Simple Jack said:

I hope they don't go and ruin it by getting all balanced.

Aye they meet a young successful soul who had it all until he met "The" gateway drug 'marijuana'.

Depression, divorce, cocaine and psychosis follows.

'Marijuana' must have controlled production, distribution, potency, to protect us from harm and criminal blah de blah..

4 people like this

14 hours ago, Daze said:

Just to add, fash is so slappable, aye! What a twat!

Careful pal. Fash was a Gladiator and he has 4 black belts!

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, SMEG HEAD said:

Careful pal. Fash was a Gladiator and he has 4 black belts!

He can have many black belts as can fit around his fat head, but a wallop around the back of it with a piece of 4x2 would see the awoogas off him! 

The way he treated his gay brother before he killed himself is all I need to know about him. 

As for the programme, I think it's as entertaining as it is educating to those who don't know better. Looking forward to tonight mightily. 

18 people like this

3 minutes ago, THC4METOO said:

The way he treated his gay brother before he killed himself is all I need to know about him. 

As sad as it all is, it explains his total need for control and his extreme up tightness :( paying him £75k to stay in the closet, that was a fuck lot of cash in the nineties, would have bough nearly three small houses near me.

6 people like this

Never knew about that business with his brother but seeing him just now break down after learning about the medicinal use for seizures and how it could have really helped his son - what a shame for the bloke, so so repressed he is I bet he doesn't know his true self.

10 people like this

10 minutes ago, dingo bingo said:

Never knew about that business with his brother but seeing him just now break down after learning about the medicinal use for seizures and how it could have really helped his son - what a shame for the bloke, so so repressed he is I bet he doesn't know his true self.

brainwashed then enlightened, shame its taken away by politicians who have no idea how or why the world works,

send em to eton etc and mollycoddle them and whisper in their ears all the shit that you can do and want , show them where is gonna increase stocks next and then we have a politician.

fair play fash m8, keep your mind open.

that retired mom was fucking loaded lol

So glad to see Bobby and Biggins back on the edibles after getting some knowledge on dosing!

3 people like this

It's made my mother a lot less bothered about it now put it that way. I have epilepsy and she always just thought I read and talked shite, but if it's soap actors and on the TV then it's true. 

Edited by indicatoker420
14 people like this

The vomiting scene was a good idea imo.  Noobs regularly get edibles completely wrong and then the media tend to feast on the mess when they Become unwell.

People need to understand thats dosing is a serious business with edibles.  Not a bit of giggly fun.

Edited by Bird
10 people like this

Never thought I'd say this but am really warming to Pam St Clement. That little twinkle in her eyes when weed is around is quite endearing. 

17 people like this

2 hours ago, sam-i-am said:

Never thought I'd say this but am really warming to Pam St Clement. That little twinkle in her eyes when weed is around is quite endearing. 

Same 'ere, especially after she described the unexpected pleasure of the recreational high!

10 people like this

I've still only watched the first one but the thing I found most endearing was the sheer amount of smiling and laughing going on. You don't see a lot of that on TV any more and its nice to see. 

10 people like this