Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Celebrity line-up confirmed for new ITV series Gone To Pot

151 posts in this topic

Seems they will do anything to try to reignite their dying celebrity status

I don't give a fook what pat butcher says! just saying!

dj...

4 people like this

oi oi dont start on our  Pat "the bong beast" Butcher, shes my new hero, well for this week anyway.

Fair play for them all having a go at it, and quite an eye opener to think that there are still idiots like Fash out there who grade weed with heroin and cocaine -ha, just shows what a goon he is.

Hopefully be the end of it, Fash will be brimming bongs with Pat and Bobby and co, while Biggins vapes some headband till the bus comes home, and they tell the camera how they are getting their own grooms sorted upon arrival back in the uk.

Can you imagine it if they joined the forum as noobs .

Er hi, I'm recently back from a holiday in the states.............

9 people like this

pat "the beast" butcher can kiss my arris, (she cant, but ya know) :shutup:

dj...

I hope they don't go and ruin it by getting all balanced.

4 people like this

What you got against pat butcher @*DJ*? Did she pick you up in her Vauxhall Viva and make a man of you after a drunken night out in Walford, like what happened to Solarchild with Edwina Currie? Didn't she call you back? Did her earrings bruise yer bellend :wassnnme:

12 people like this

Pleasantly surprised.. and actually LOL'd at some points.

It has to be said.. I stand up for Fash ... HEAR ME OUT!.... He has obvs been fed mail on Sunday bullshit for years and considers weed to be what is classified as addictive, class a drugs.. yet, he has agreed to go out of his "comfort zone" and not only go and see what is actually happening, but try a bit of it by getting the CBD oil massage and a little bit of the ice cream.

Try getting the frothing mouths that are Peter Hitchens and the rest to even say what fash did and to paraphrase " to comment on cannabis i have to at least try it".

The loose women person, "fat pat" and the dart player were funny.. but having somebody like fash "come around" (have an open mind is perhaps a better description) is good to see and ultimately what may change the reefer madness back story that drives general consensus in the UK .

Edited by Chairman O The Bored
edit
12 people like this

It was quite positive and surprisingly so imo.

Bunch of soft arses though, they were more afraid of staying in a motel than anything else lol  .

Edited by Bird
4 people like this

20 hours ago, THC4METOO said:

Last thing we see on TV with celebs getting lean involved John Snow getting seriously vaped up and bring shoved in an MRI scanner to have a freak out. 

I wonder what's afoot? 

Maybe he should have tried the American chronic or dank instead of the British Skunk?

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Bird said:

It was quite positive and surprisingly so imo.

Bunch of soft arses though, they were more afraid of staying in a motel than anything else lol  .

TBF i would agree 

I spend about 30% of my time time in the US.. modeling US against UK isn't helpful for a legislature POV.. but a fun show none the less and pushes discussion in UK.

Edited by Chairman O The Bored
4 people like this

I think you're right @indicatoker420, everyone knows it's only Brit weed that gives you psychosis

10 people like this

Now there's a job to have, 'Cannabis Tour Guide'.......Oh Yeah!!

Pretty good start imo, expected whiteys and was not disappointed, nice to see Biggins struck dumb for once........:shutup:....:puke:....:rofl:

Let's see how the rest pans out........:yes:

9 people like this

uk medical ganj is on the brink, as soon as the go ahead comes from pharmaceutical companies it'll move quite quickly.

I think this is the begining of changing public opinion, but don't forget Jeremy Kyle is on the same channel filming his own show about cannabis at the  moment. He will give skunk a damn good kicking.

episode 1 was quite funny :)

2 people like this

Its OK at the mo, Still waiting for the negatives to spout, but we'll see..

And regarding the comment earlier in the thread about "where's the younger person,why all the oldies"

I think its better to have the older generation of ppl that have been blinded by the bull for so long on the show as its more appealing to many more folk than it would be Watching a few youngsters that already  probably have  indulged and are more open minded to it all than ppl of a certain age.. 

Using the older generation opens the show up to many more ppl that will take note  and watch with a much more open mind....and won't end  just say the youngsters are idiots.. 

Its a good thing using folk of a certain age, for sure.. :)

Just to add, fash is so slappable, aye! What a twat! lol

5 people like this