Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Celebrity line-up confirmed for new ITV series Gone To Pot

151 posts in this topic

I'm ready for Gone to Pot 2 !

I was trying to think of five other minor celebs I'd like to see on it. How different the programme and conclusions would be if it was another group.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, bearukc said:

if it was another group.

Now you've started something........name that group.......a cross between 'come dine with me' and 'name that tune'.........lol

......as long as they don't eat too much....:puke:....or forget the words to 'My Way'..........:wassnnme:

Which five would you like to see...:ermm:...and why?

I've got to ponder on this one........:g:

;)

3 people like this

Peter Hitchens, Melanie Phillips, Mary Brett, Theresa May and Boris Johnson.

Don't bother with the road trip bit, just get them all on the bus then drive it off a cliff.

22 people like this

A train ya want, get more of their kind in it :yep:

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Cainedbutable said:

Bobby George is definitely getting a greenhouse grow on next summer lol

Im not so sure that it will be his first :smokin:

5 people like this

I only watched bits and pieces but they seemed to be positive about their experiences but then none of them raised their hands on the 'do you think legislation/availability of canna is a good thing for the UK?' Their go to response seemed to be 'well I don't know.. we need more research.. more research, yup we need more research' What research are they waiting for? (50 years down the line.. Oh yes I had a good experience.. but I still think we need more research..) Its only acceptable/good if scientists in white coats decide that its ok? Ignoring the non scientific 'evidence' from current and past users, anecdotal, personal experiences that its not actually a bad thing that will make you mad.

Nope we have to wait until more research is done and the scientists decide for us that its not bad. Ignore all the non scientific evidence, thousands of years of human use of it until then. cos that's only real world evidence..

You (now know through personal experience) and many millions of people know its not the demon herb portrayed, so get off the fence and pick a side.

10 people like this

large.5a108ec95a1d4_patslap.jpg

20 people like this

lol:rofl:

2 people like this

Tell me if this is getting irritating

large.5a1092f1b57f9_Pam25.jpg

6 people like this

Turning point this I think.  What better way to get the Brits up to speed on cannabis than having Pat Butcher roll up her sleeves and start ripping a bong.  My hat is off to these celeb folk as they have gone out there and risked ridicule, dm hate press and done a very good job at presenting the facts fairly squarely. Icing on the space cake for me though was Pam's exclamation about decrim over legalisation. What a legend.  We need 'st Clements day' celebrating each 13th November from now on. 

9 people like this

2 minutes ago, Clean Green said:

What better way to get the Brits up to speed on cannabis than having Pat Butcher roll up her sleeves and start ripping a bong

That could have easily been a line in the next episode of Frankie Boyle`s Prometheus

2 people like this

@Clean Green

Just watched the last instalment and am pleasantly surprised, glad I never condemned it without giving them a chance.

You're right, the icing certainly was fat pat and decrim, as long as Bobby or Biggins didn't get a taste of it....:puke:....:wassnnme:  lol

3 people like this

In the USA they have Marijuana which only make you sick if you over indulge

In the UK we have Cannabis and Killer Skunk

It's about opening up the over 50s to reduce demand the NHS and make a shed load of cash too

Tagging plants wtf?

The negatives in Colorado are only due to it being illegal in other states ffs

Edited by Nick Berry
2 people like this

Well now I`ve watched it all and I was the one with the narrow mind, they treated the whole thing as it should have been, fun and educational, and the people on it have all gone up a notch or two in my estimations.

9/10

I like to think there are people in ITV bucking against the trend, rather than some government conspiracy to get the conservative types on board for future legalisation, but who really knows, when was the last time someone grew a pair of balls and made a programme about drugs like this since C4 did in the nineties?

9 people like this

Come on Pam, your half a legend already, just need to declare your love of the herb which we all think goes back way before the show ;) The net is full of praise for this,  hardly any negative at all.  Does this mean we are now at a point where to try and knock this in an anti cannabis manner has become completely pointless due to public opinion.  Also, if so, this surely goes some way to prove that the continual drivel published week after week in the gutter press is devoid of any substance whatsoever. 

2 people like this