Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VikingDee

maastricht

I’ll be in maastricht a couple of days at the end of next week. What’s the odds of getting served in a coffee shop? Heard they don’t serve tourists. 

I’d hate to come home having not smoked anything 

If there's still trouble buying weed Roermond I think is your next nearest place. It is a shame. I was asked to leave a place because I wasn't "from here". Felt weird standing outside and others that were in the queue coming out after me. Then I was asked to leave the front of the building. I was only gathering my thoughts. Maastricht is a lot prettier and livelier than Roermond or Breda, nice city. 

1 person likes this

Not going there to smoke, just to visit. It would be nice to get some hash though. I’ll just have to practice my Dutch accent I guess. 

1 person likes this

@VikingDee

It might of changed but when i was driving through holland for work they just wouldn't let you chill and have a smoke in the coffee shops. You can still buy it maybe not in the shops next to boarders I remember years ago in holland going straight up to a :police: and asking "where can i get my drugs":dev:pointed me in right direction:D

2 people like this

It wouldn't take long to get to another place with a more relaxed attitude toward selling to foreigners. It's a small country and the transport links are pretty good. 

Not brought there, but have in Eindhoven and  others where they were supposed to have stopped. Take your passport with you and should be fine I reckon. Enjoy. 

The weed was a bit to tosh, but the hash was sweet. 

1 person likes this

I’ve met Dutch guys who have sorted me out. Laughing! 

3 people like this