Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

tangobangoman

Tinctures use for cancer sufferers

Hello hoping to here of anyone's success or otherwise stories with helping cancer suffers mitigate some of the effects with tinctures. 

Have two friends battling now one 2nd time back and other first. Both have had surgery and now chemo. 

I do not have the supplies to make them oil, but i can make a strong extraction in alcohol. From what I've read a few drops may help with nausea, sleep, appetite etc. 

I dont want to offer up any false hope but welcome anyone's experience with helping symptoms / side effects with some measures?

Posted (edited)

I'm not great with that side of things but I do know Dinafem are now selling Remo Chemo.

It's a strain thats meant to have been developed over time with Cancer sufferers and all they have to deal with in mind,it is apparently eye wateringly strong so im imaginging it will provide an awesome punch in extracts.

Some of us are test growing it now ,there have been a few issues germination wise but once up it's a sturdy plant and the aromas are intoxicating.

Life should be about caring for others and helping those in real genuine need which is why our Government is so wrong in the way it treats those growing just to stay healthy,painfree (me) or are trying to help others find peace,so go hunt out what you have to learn (theres alot of info here) and prove there are still good people on this Planet and I hope those your helping live long happy lives,regards and respect to you chap.

Edited by Badbadger
4 people like this

Thank you for responding Badger. Dont get me started on the Chemo remo lol 

Theres plenty of anecdotal reports of smoking / vaporising helping with nauesa for example, but can't find a lot of advice on tinctures. In my head it should be similar but would be good to know first hand how people have got on if they have tried it. Or is oil the only route worth going. I hope this  complementary to the existing care they are on.

Mate try here the guy used t be a member here, They could help with most questions imho

https://skunkpharmresearch.com/

1 person likes this

Thank you Jimbo. Thats a great site, thanks for the link. 

7 minutes ago, tangobangoman said:

Thank you Jimbo. Thats a great site, thanks for the link. 

he did a lot of posting on here under the username Graywolf maybe you could check some of his threads sometime

my dad was diagnosed terminal 5 days before xmas 2016 advanced stage 4 kidney and lung, hes been using feco and cbd oils since February and also carcumin (turmeric) and apricot kernels, there has been no further growth anywhere and his 2 monthly scans have been dropped to once every 4 months now and received no chemo etc. from nhs, i wont turn round and say its a miracle to anyone but he firmly believes its the oil thats helping and we wont say any different to him best of luck @tangobangoman

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thanks for sharing @reef3er  that's the kind of story we want to hear. 

Ive made the girls some tincture and it's now with them. Too early to say if it helps them but I will report back so others know how we get on. I've also made them some strong topical to apply.  

Good luck to you and your dad. It's  a great thing you are doIng. It sounds like he never received chemo, so great news on his progress. All the best. 

Peace.  

Edited by tangobangoman
1 person likes this

no probs @tangobangoman glad you got the tincture to them and hopefully it will help, no chemo at all as he has other health issues which has made chemo really a last resort for him when things get bad so relying on the oil to try keep things at bay for now 

all the best mate 

Just thought I'd update in this if useful for people. Have had feedback from one of the ladies that they feel that are getting real benefit from the tincture. Taking 3 drops in the evening and reported sleeping much better and pain relief and probably most of all 'feeling' better with a bit of laughter in the house. :hippy:

what sort of bud to booze ratio did you use mate?

1 person likes this

Very rough estimate was  25mg THC/ml, so i think fairly strong .  That was based on about 7g's done with a couple of 60ml washes, reduced  down to about 35ml. It seemed much more palatable the more the alcohol was reduced. 

I only messed around with glycerol tinctures for recreational purposes mate but I found adding a few strips of orange peel to the final mix made it  more palatable, sort of Cointreau for stoners, bit of ginger as well sometimes(but i like ginger)

Cheers @Jimbo, that sounds nice for a Christmas tipple!  I wanted to keep these as full strength as possible, so went down the Spiritus route. Added in some CBD weed as well and basically made Savitex for them from what i can see. Such a con. 

mate i wouldnt throw your weed out after washing it ,Id add it to a bottle of cheap brandy and give it a shake now and then it might surprise you how potent that is at xmas