Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ramjam

Disbelief

29 posts in this topic
17 minutes ago, Breezus said:

Some of the best hash and extractions I've seen are on here lol

Have you ever compared them to good import?  They are totally different lol

Edited by Bird
1 person likes this

I've not bothered with anything other than my own for years @Lennon produces some amazing extracts which I'm sure compare favourably to any found elsewhere IMHO 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

A mate of mine came round the other week with a purple tub, looked like a film case(35mm type thing) with a squeeze lid, had a dispensary label on it with the strength and the strain, animal cookies, was alright but not worth the inflated price my buddy paid for it, That said he wouldn't have it that someone had played him for a cunt,

Best to grow your own,Jj:yinyang:

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

A mate of mine came round the other week with a purple tub, looked like a film case(35mm type thing) with a squeeze lid, had a dispensary label on it with the strength and the strain, animal cookies, was alright but not worth the inflated price my buddy paid for it, That said he wouldn't have it that someone had played him for a cunt,

Best to grow your own,Jj:yinyang:

You can buy those tubs and labels on ebay.uk mate

eta add easy way for somebody to double their money If they chose to

Edited by Jimboo
6 people like this

It's not like that at all where I live but I've seen online what it's like in some places with so called cali import in tubs.

It's all on instagram as well, people posting what they've got and it actually works. Just pay by paypal and they send it through post, but not safe at all imo. Much better off and safer on the darkweb imho. I know somebody that buys stuff on social media at rip off prices and is convinced that he's really getting what they say it is.

If it did actually come from Cali then it's a bit daft of them smuggling loads of little tubs with weed in, surely it makes a LOT more sense just to import it all in one bag or something.

Even somebody mentioned earlier about the fungicides and pesticides used over there so even if any does make its way ovee here I wouldn't bother. It's probably not allowed to be sold over there so they send it here. I've been saying for ages, it's for the gullible.

Edited by indicatoker420
4 people like this

1 minute ago, indicatoker420 said:

If it did actually come from Cali then it's a bit daft of them smuggling loads of little tubs with weed in, surely it makes a LOT more sense just to import it all in one bag or something.

@indicatoker420 Thats my thought as well mate, Unless its a small operation working from somebody's bedroom

I knew A guy that was getting it a few years back,(no tubs) He had a print out of an American dispensary menu but he had to order an ounce if he wanted to pick from the menu,other wise he had to take what the dealer was selling at the time

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Breezus said:

I've not bothered with anything other than my own for years @Lennon produces some amazing extracts which I'm sure compare favourably to any found elsewhere IMHO 

:yinyang:

Yes, same thing with me for hash. It's not a question of better, just different.  Like with bread: No matter how good a baker you are a particular bakery can make a loaf that you love. :)

Edited by Bird
2 people like this

Had a fair bit of imported hash over the years my own bubble hash compares very favourably thanks ;)

@Golden Syrup

Sorry for mentioning price bud, I blame that damned skunk stuff.......that and @Jimboo.......:wassnnme:.....lol

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

A senior moment was it @stu914 ? :wassnnme:lol

2 people like this

1 minute ago, hazy harry said:

A senior moment was it

You know it bud.........lol

:oldtoker:

2 people like this

Well I was shown some today,  and its nothing amazing.  

I had a couple of puffs on a spliff and it's does taste lovely.  

Totally over rated though.  

I agree with everyone who says it's grown here and how easy it is to knock up some pro looking packaging.  

Someone's laughing all the way to the bank.  

I was shown some pictures on instagram.  

It's mental what they are doing. 

The chronic and white widow I've got at the moment suits me just fine :)

What`s Instagram? lol 

Thanks to this site I`ve not bought weed since 2009, so haven`t a clue about prices 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

What`s Instagram? lol 

Thanks to this site I`ve not bought weed since 2009, so haven`t a clue about prices 

Same here mate.  The reason I started growing was because of the prices at that time 2007-8. 

There was a mega dry spell and all of a sudden the drug dealing scum bags adopted the  metric system.  

It went from 1.75s to 0.9s within 6 months.  

I thought fuck this shit.  

To the trees!!! 

Edited by Ramjam
1 person likes this