Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

new serious kush. white russian x og kush

67 posts in this topic

good day to all uk420. hope you have all had a good crimbo, as good as can be for us adults that is. 

i have had a great christmas this year tho i can't remember much. as been smoking loads of new strains from this grow. lol 

i took some pics of the dryed buds from both of the serious kush plants today. 

the organic fed coco plant tastes the best so far, and has a more ak47 taste to her. i have left some popcorn buds on the bottoms of them both to reveg. and have a clone growing of the big kush in a 11l pot. 

smokes very tastey this gear does. 

large.IMG_0516.JPG

loads of resin on these girls. and the taste/ smell is divine. the buzz is a nice mellow indica high, that hits hard. great night time smoke. you can taste the white widow and ak47 in there that made the white russians. plus the og kush taste is there slightly. 

the organic fed coco plant is the top pic of the ice cream tub. i have smoked a good 6 grams. 

the big plant buds are lower down. i must have smoked a good 10 gram of her flowers so far. everyone of my family /friends who has smoked it has all commented on the smell/taste strait away. :smokin:

i found 1 bannana on top off the one bud from the big serious kush. i picked it off and eat it. lol 

i am like a monkey when i see a bannana as i mentioned in my real gorilla seeds diary.

the 600w light has been on 11 hours lights on. and 13 hours lights off for the past 2 weeks there about's. to help speed them up for christmas smoke. 

so that may have made the 1 bannana pop out. it wasn't there a few days back. i have chopped all of them both now. apart from the pop corn on the bottoms to reveg for cuttings. as there both keepers in there own ways. 

the small plant that was in the 3l pot of reused coco, getting fed with the same organic nutes as the soil plants, tastes the best, there is deffo ak47 in there. 

the big girl in the 11l pot of soil, tastes great too. more floral/white taste and smells simular to the organic fed coco kush sister plant.

loads of resin on them, and is a great smoke for my night time needs.

anyone who is thinking of trying this serious kush, give her a grow, if your into ak47/ white russians, then its deffo worth growing. i give it a 8 out of 10 for taste and smell, and a good 8 out of 10 for the indica buzz.:yep:

will be growing them again in the new year. thanks again @claude and simon and all at serious seeds for letting me try your work. thank's for the keep on growing card @anita, i still have it on my tent. lol 

:yinyang:

large.IMG_0515.JPGlarge.IMG_0514.JPGlarge.IMG_0512.JPG

this pic below is of the buds from the plant in coco that tastes of ak47 :skin_up:

large.IMG_0499.JPGlarge.IMG_0506.JPG

dipped in crystals this organic fed coco plant is below

large.IMG_0498.JPG

2 people like this

Hi Smokie,

This is a great journal and we would be happy to do it again!!

Respect

Claude

Edited by Claude
Error post
1 person likes this

hi claude, yeah its the top shelf buds for sure mate. if it was a woman id be in love all rite. lol 

im stoned to the max today, been smoking a few good vars so far. :skin_up:

thanks for looking in, and of course for the seeds. :yinyang:

yeah claude this stuff has made my christmas mate i tell you, i was depressed to the max, untill my crop was dryed out. 

christmas day was a great time for me this year. and im still feeling good now, so its a good mood buzz and a great anti anxiety feeling. :yep:

i would like to run some of your other stuff on here, in the new year for sure. very impressed with this serious kush mate. i have rolled another one:smoke:

Edited by smokie1 b c f c
1 person likes this

No problem Smokie just tell me when your ready!!

And a Happy New Year!

1 person likes this

On 12/10/2017 at 9:02 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

here are the pics i took today of the serious kush. 

not long now, im like a stuck record saying that lately. lol 

large.IMG_0446.JPG

the resin is giving a nice coating on the buds. the smaller plant in the 3l pot of coco getting fed organic grow and bloom,has more resin on that this big one. 

il take a few pics of the smaller kush, when i chop her over next few days. :yinyang:

large.IMG_0457.JPGlarge.IMG_0458.JPGlarge.IMG_0450.JPGlarge.IMG_0453.JPG

can see the resin on this pic below.

that's it babys coat them buds with the good stuff. :smoke:

large.IMG_0455.JPG

On 12/10/2017 at 9:02 PM, smokie1 b c f c said:

here are the pics i took today of the serious kush. 

not long now, im like a stuck record saying that lately. lol 

large.IMG_0446.JPG

the resin is giving a nice coating on the buds. the smaller plant in the 3l pot of coco getting fed organic grow and bloom,has more resin on that this big one. 

il take a few pics of the smaller kush, when i chop her over next few days. :yinyang:

large.IMG_0457.JPGlarge.IMG_0458.JPGlarge.IMG_0450.JPGlarge.IMG_0453.JPG

can see the resin on this pic below.

that's it babys coat them buds with the good stuff. :smoke:

large.IMG_0455.JPG

This will definitely be in a grow soon!

1 person likes this

yeah @Postal2016 you will like the serious kush i am sure. great big buds, great taste. with a strong buzz. :yinyang:

im gonna chuck one in my next grow, as ive run out of this kush hybrid now. :skin_up: