Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
growzee

what the best skunk # 1

52 posts in this topic

@*DJ* great pics ta for the info the seedsman #1 looks great -thanks for sharing :)

I have tried lots mr nice before from their auction site  - medicine man aka white rhino, shark shock and black widow lots variable phenos  but all were great plants from breeder shantibaba.

15 hours ago, *DJ* said:

I have not tried the 'shit lol cat piss city -   thats proper old skool :)

@Team Green have looked at UGORG will give em another butchers ta for that :)

happy growing :yinyang:

as you say the flying dutchmens the pure is supposed to be a good old skunk#1. 

ugorg has the real stinky skunks if thats the skunk your after. ive run loads of there gear as have many on here. there killerskunk and blues are above the rest by far thats for sure. you cant go wrong with ugorg,s stuff. :yep:

if its the fruity skunk#1 what most dutch breeders bred for,or so ive read they did. then go for TFD. 

but if you want that stinking bud, that just hums of pure fruity/hashy goodess then ogorg it is i say. just my 2p on running the skunks.

3 people like this

I didn't rate The Pure from Flying Dutchmen when I grew a load of different Skunk #1 seeds from various companies. I liked the Dutch Passion and Sensi Seeds  :ohmygod: versions of it the most. Shit  from Mr Nice was good, but slightly different to what I wanted from a Skunk #1. Struggling to recall more details of that grow at the moment though.

1 person likes this

@smokie1 b c f c  and @KingBlueRizla  Thanks for your input :)

Big thanks also to all who posted and shared their knowledge.

Im new here and getting the hang of it - to many posts to reply thanks so much guys :yep:

Im looking into TFD and have heard good things about UGORG.

thanks to all much appreciated

grow on :yinyang:

1 person likes this

@VikingDee Im new here just getting the hang of it  - wat is subbies BTW- thanks in advance :)

22 hours ago, VikingDee said:

In fact I'm sending some beans in to subbies next week, psycho animal stomper x shit. Jump on those for £20 

20 minutes ago, growzee said:

@VikingDee Im new here just getting the hang of it  - wat is subbies BTW- thanks in advance :)

You can sub £20 to the website and get a pack of beans guys from here have donated. There are some mega choices too. Go to home page and look top of the list at announcements 

Edited by VikingDee
3 people like this

hi and thanks for the info - didnt know that. I will check it out,  sounds like a deal :)

grow on :yinyang:

3 people like this

pic taken today , slightly hungry Sk 1 from seedsman , just flipped these 2 , and had to severely top them (I mean like lop half the flippin plant off ) .. they seem like good plants though , quite vigorous 
large.DSCF9879.jpg.6c44305b62490e617e026

2 people like this

Best Skunk 1 I've done was from Sensi Seeds! I don't buy from them anymore but the skunk was a blinder. It may well of been the nicest tasting plant I've grown. As is the way, I didn't take cuts. I called her Ghost Skunk because all the crytsal on her made light up with the camera flash. I'll see if I can find a pic.

2 people like this

large.59c79720d32bb_Ghostskunkfortyfour.jpgFound a pic! Shot take at day 44 of flower -look at all that lovely crystal!!

Edited by bearukc
forgot to add pic!!
8 people like this

yes, sensi for me too, its the tastiest ive tried, but maybe look at their shiva skunk as an alternative. Its a belter of a plant

1 person likes this

I would be wary of anything of sensi recently. 

Their sk#1 used to be a banger, but after my last two purchases (they  are expensive, and i bought direct) they are now on the boycott list. 

20 northern lights, smell was ok (although not really what i would expect from nl) but but plant structure, bud density, and bag  appeal were some of the worst i have seen indoors. 

I think maybe they lost a breeder or some genetics or summat. 

1 person likes this

Sensi Seeds have apparently been off their game for years. I knew that when I grew their Skunk #1, Super Skunk and Sensi Skunk, yet they still grew into some good plants. Not sure I would grow much else of theirs, but I liked their 3 skunks.

1 person likes this

I think the seed companies who originally produced the skunk lines that were so highly talked of now produce skunk that's nothing like the skunk of years back...watered down to the bone in my opinion...

If your after a good skunk go with Ugorg you will get a stunning skunk hybrid with everything else that a grower wants in a plant I.e vigour , structure flower development and the most important thing for skunks imo and that's the terpenes!

Farmer 

4 people like this

Can't add too much, but like a few previous posters I ran Sensi seeds skunk#1 and liked it, not bad price as well at £30 a pack. Not sure I'd risk some of their dearer varieties with the reputation they get but I have no complaints from their #1 or Super skunk.

A mates got some seedsman skunk #1 in veg at moment, no finished report yet obviously, but 100% germ and healthy looking plants even cheaper to at £15 for 10.

Edited by Green_herb