Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
growzee

what the best skunk # 1

52 posts in this topic

@*DJ*

Wow  :notworthy: they look like stonkers to me, and look really easy to trim up come harvest time :oldtoker:.

3 people like this

that plant looks awesome.........

ive also read that nr nice shit is the one to go for for oldskool (or close to it ) sk#1. 

1 person likes this

i grew out sensis version a while back and it was tasty. real tasty

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, growzee said:

hi there I believe white label are sensi seeds from the pics and info on seed sites ?

how were they to grow?

how was potency ?

thanks in advance

happy growing :yinyang:

I don't know mate, they were in a white cardboard packet with a hard bubble on it that the seeds were in, and it only had "white label seeds" written on it.

they were real easy to grow, it was my very first grow and I never had any problems whatsoever with them, the smoke was nice, I can't remember what it tasted like but I know I liked it lol

here's a pic of the packaging, its about a good 12/14yrs old....

large.170922-023053.jpg

4 people like this

I will second @*DJ*'s recommendation of Mr. Nice SHIT(Skunk Hit) but there is alot of variation in his seeds so you have to find keepers, a friend of mine is looking after my 7 week Afghan pheno and a 13 week heavy yielder that smells strongly of coffee when growing.

Hope to try some UGORG strains at some point also along with the subscription beans, there's some beautiful genetics there!

Just search 'chimera breeders retail' and you'll find it.The seeds are listed under 'cultivators choice'

TFD is indeed the flying dutchman,their 'pure' is sam skunkmans skunk#1,or was years ago..I am pretty sure pot of gold and a few others are sams too. Bear in mind that when many of these seedbanks began selling only or mainly feminised seeds you are losing some phenotype variation and the ability to select plants from a wide range of expressions..

The reason MrNice skunk is called 'shit' is simply the same reason their black widow is not called white widow,and that one seedbank sells 'la nina' and another 'el nino'..trademarked names. Mind you with that said I can attest that unfortunately the quality control has gone down on mrnice seeds. Since shantibaba stopped working for the greenhouse company and started his own company, and all the seeds are made in one large greenhouse, I believe a lot of cross contamination occurs pollen wise so it's quite possible to get seeds from a completely different male donor than was intended.

3 people like this

I've just grown some "shit" from mr nice, frosty smelly heavy yielded with a really nice high. Recommend it highly, skunk #1 x skunk #1(Afghan Dom) 

6 people like this

In fact I'm sending some beans in to subbies next week, psycho animal stomper x shit. Jump on those for £20 

7 people like this

Psychotic animal shit innit 

9 people like this

4 minutes ago, VikingDee said:

Psychotic animal shit innit 

I'm getting me some o' dat shit ! :yinyang:

2 people like this

Shit is the shit. Soon as i go back indoors I'll be after a mum of her.

1 person likes this

I had 2 plants and you could only tell them apart because they smelt slightly different. Very uniform. I really rate mr nice 

3 people like this

large.IMG_0140.JPGtaken early but really peng for what I'd consider an old school strain 

4 people like this

Did the Nordle outside last year. Worth a try inside I reckon. Might be better suited as the colas are huge and very dense. 

1 person likes this

Most of the Shit I grew finished at 9 weeks but there was one plant that went to 13 weeks and smelt and tasted of mango. Not as nice to my taste though. Preferred the 9 week finishers.

1 person likes this