Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

13,098 posts in this topic

just from seeing gifs of strozk this morning ive deduced he was a cunt at school and id gladly smack the fucker in the face if he ever looked at me like that ..but hey ..thats just me ..i find this guy next level creepy bastard with a slimey fuck you over face .

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1017588584214228992

3 people like this

Dh9cV-6UEAA5GJY.jpg

dont answer the door he might go away ..

Dh9z7mVXUAAMxUB.jpg

nice to see andrew present there ..wonder why that deviant showed up .

6 people like this

Trump told The Sun newspaper that May’s plan for Brexit had probably killed off the chance of a U.S.-British trade deal and said he thought May’s rival, Boris Johnson, would make “a great prime minister”. May and Trump are due to hold talks on Friday.

he didnt though did he ..i mean he didnt speak to the sun ..wouldnt be suprised if there the ones saying trumps loving bojo ...who the fuck knows whats going on here .

bbc say he did speak to the sun ...so why dont i believe it .

ok emily thornberry just said he did ..and i believe her ..so ill retract that he didnt speak to the sun ..if ems says he did i trust her to tell me some truth .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
2 people like this

lu5b484a6a.png

2 people like this

38 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

Trump told The Sun newspaper that May’s plan for Brexit had probably killed off the chance of a U.S.-British trade deal and said he thought May’s rival, Boris Johnson, would make “a great prime minister”. May and Trump are due to hold talks on Friday.

he didnt though did he ..i mean he didnt speak to the sun ..wouldnt be suprised if there the ones saying trumps loving bojo ...who the fuck knows whats going on here .

bbc say he did speak to the sun ...so why dont i believe it .

ok emily thornberry just said he did ..and i believe her ..so ill retract that he didnt speak to the sun ..if ems says he did i trust her to tell me some truth .

I'm happy to be corrected here, as I always understood things the EU has pretty much been a gravy train for a variety of self serving public servants (there's an oxymoron for you ) and considering the alternatives are dealing with the US, Russia, China , Eastern non NATO countries and presumably now Korea directly without the financial burden to prop up a defunct NATO and feed the pig fuckers (MEP's) as well as continue trading in very unfavourable deals , what exactly is the big problem? I mean 10 years of austerity via eu imposed (and WMF) agendas has left this country as a broken shell with no sound industry to rely upon. Looks to me like we are just the fatted calf for the EU elite to feast upon. 

Edited by Breezus
1 person likes this

maggie sold our industries in the 80s ..every party since up to corbyns labour have continued this sell off ..were at the end of privatisation now ..no more to sell off ..back to renationalising everything so in 100 years tory cunts can sell it all off again .

6 people like this

Reuters Top News

Verified account

@Reuters
 23m23 minutes ago
More
Seven explosions in 10 minutes: China chemical plant blast kills 19 https://reut.rs/2LbXiUl

Reuters Top News

Verified account

@Reuters
 1m1 minute ago
More
Jury orders Johnson & Johnson to pay a record $4.69 billion in Missouri asbestos cancer case https://reut.rs/2zz9gGj  via @TinaBellon $JNJ

1 person likes this

Dh9Nb2LUYAAPSOl.jpg

BBC News (UK)

Verified account

@BBCNews
Following Following @BBCNews
More
Christ's Hospital School teacher jailed for pupil rape

Dh_O0hUW4AA_t8L.jpg

they truly do love him ..they all came out to say hello lol ..

2 people like this

btw he just said he met with putin 2.5 times ..