Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

13,213 posts in this topic

s`all a bit game of thrones looking ..

0ef8683d-4e6c-45f5-a15a-5c7693b0ecde.jpg

17 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

theresas mate woody allen dont look too happy

b3e9a857-d995-4cd1-8c28-84ec254060fb.jpg

Fuq me, between trumpets 007 smug and Woody's New York slump it's like they know something lol

5 people like this

72 SECONDS‏ @55true4u

FollowFollow @55true4u

More

72 SECONDS Retweeted Circa

Say What? "Police say Stormy Daniels' arrest part of long-term human trafficking investigation." #StormyDaniels #HumanTrafficking #QAnon

2 people like this

Dh7CMp0V4AAHHnK.jpg

ames Woods

Verified account

@RealJamesWoods
 2h2 hours ago
More
At least this vermin bares his fangs with impunity. He did the deed and couldn’t care less what his country thinks. It’s #Nadler and the other enablers who truly disgust decent Americans. This guy just is what he is, forever a footnote to history as a disgraced cheater and mole.

48 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

theresas mate woody allen dont look too happy

b3e9a857-d995-4cd1-8c28-84ec254060fb.jpg

And why would he?

We didn't even need Q to know he's a kiddy fiddling freak.

1 person likes this

This thread is the best thing on the Internet. 

Massive thanks to @vince noir rock n roll star @GreengoStarr  for updating this as much as you do, it must take a lot of your time.

8 people like this

lol thats not Woody Allen.

2 people like this

I liked the verbal distance in |Kim's letter between their first meeting and the joint statement they signed in Singapore. It may even have people thinking that they might have met before then!

c2a659c15069a3e2ad30d07c7f72f9ab3bfcc363

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Highburyway said:

Massive thanks to @vince noir rock n roll star @GreengoStarr  for updating this as much as you do, it must take a lot of your time.

suprisingly not too much ..automated feeds and rss feeds mostly ..its a complete opposite of tv news thats for sure ..it might lead to something pretty fuckin bad though ..just be aware ..id love to think it doesnt but weve covered this ground a few times along the way and i hope my position is clear ..observe it all and show what im seeing .

2 minutes ago, Mugwuffin said:

shhh some people might not know lol

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, Mugwuffin said:

lol

It's probably May's hubby, I wouldn't know, but looks like someone wiped a line of shit across his top lip!

Edited by GreengoStarr
2 people like this

yes it is her hubby ...phil the g4s .  

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Highburyway said:

Hey, (you're) welcome brother and enjoy the ride, I know vince and I are!

1 person likes this

02a2bd7f10e66d64419da286d1ad1923e7afeb32

0d3aaeedbbb07bcfe7d39c1648f50fb63ff4602b

1 minute ago, GreengoStarr said:

Hey, (you're) welcome brother and enjoy the ride, I know vince and I are!

its like pulling teeth to get a new set of falsies ..not necessarily enjoying this ..ive looked at things i find fuckin abhorrent ..in order to get to the bottom of a rabbit hole ..and ive avoided the worst that i couldve posted ,ive had to circumvent some outright disgusting sexism /racism along the way ..to get to some info you have to cross your own lines of decency ..ive spoken with a fuck load of people with some very very warped views ,ive spoken to some utter genius` ive spoken to congress men ,people running for congress ,people in entertainment and law ..without this thread i would not have done so ..that is what ive enjoyed ..the people mostly ..

ive come to realise the brits are nowt like the yanks and the divides in both countries are exactly the same 

ive come to realise nothing is real ..john lennon you glorious bastard i get you fully now ..

ive come to realise that so many who have died did so on the whims and lunacies of others ..

and all because i had a fuckin gut feeling last oct ...if ever you get a gut feeling ..think carefully before acting on it please ..you could end up 800 odd pages into a freakishly weird conspiracy that might be fucking true .

9 people like this

Anonymous  07/12/18 (Thu) 16:01:336cf731 (7) No.2127391>>2127426 >>2127467 >>2128065

Okay….I see where this may be going anons…

Remember the law that we read about from a recent Q drop??

IF A WITNESS ENDS UP TESTIFYING AND HIS TESTIMONY GIVES TOO MUCH IN TERMS OF "CLASSIFIED" INFORMATION, THE CLASSIFIER MAY DECLASSIFY AFTER TESTIMONY!!!!!

NADLER IS TRYING TO PREVENT TESTIMONY SO IT CANNOT BE DECLASSIFIED UNDER THIS PARTICULAR LAW!!!!