Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

12,935 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wait, What??????

I'm just gonna pull up a chair, smoke some mighty fine weed and watch where this one is going.

It certainly looks as though they've put their foot on the accelerator. Unless this is just someone's idea of a jolly jape.

Edited by GreengoStarr

Posted (edited)

John McAfee posts bizarre tweet, says his enemies are trying to kill him

Edited by GreengoStarr

25 minutes ago, GreengoStarr said:

John McAfee posts bizarre tweet, says his enemies are trying to kill him

the replies were interesting ..calling him all sorts of cia shill stuff ..and how his their beotch ..

2 people like this

DgVCUysV4AI7_LE.jpg

e936b5808ecdd4070affe45263e752952e390631

Nicole Kidman, Anonymous, Watergate and Pedogate

Days before the 2016 US Presidential Election, I received a barrage of texts from old friends asking if I was okay. People started inquiring about our family’s welfare. I had no idea what was happening. Then I checked my blog site. A spike of 100,000 views in one day stemmed from an article that activist group Anonymous published about my being trafficked to American VIPs. They used my story to undermine Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and expose her involvement in a child sex trafficking ring. The Clinton Foundation was a front for the trafficking of children including Haiti earthquake victims. Bill and Hillary’s trafficking network implicated her campaign chairman John Podesta. 

https://pedophilesdownunder.com/2018/06/08/watergate-was-pedogate/

2 people like this

3db17b25d0c5c7410cca6dee672d7e58b5dda791

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/978280/hillary-clinton-brexit-customs-union-northern-ireland-peace-process-customs-union-speech

DgVorOkU0AAJRhz.jpg