Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

10,807 posts in this topic

DfqZjAHW4AAjveJ.jpg

hazmat for a fall ?

DfqZ5uvX0AE4Gxn.jpg

DfqZ9GdXcAAGCKQ.jpg

DfqaDyrXcAM4V2Z.jpg

DfqaJ50WsAA6Nc8.jpg

Vince I love your optimistic outlook on this, I can see how all you've said COULD play out, I guess deep down I just don't believe I only hope ... here's to your optimism :skin_up:

1 person likes this

ive always tried to remain glass half full ..thats my worse cognitive bias ..

annnnd back to the madness 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Mugwuffin said:

And yes there are plenty of shills out there, i.e Alex Jones etc, but I wonder if some of the more vocal/profesional ones are paid dissinformation to discredit the proof of actual corruption (which lets face it, is rampant).

Touching on the above, one thing people don't seem to understand is the purpose and application of formal education at all levels. I return to Michel Foucault,  the doyen of modern sociology, whom I mentioned earlier. All modern sociology courses use his work as their basis and the student's are thus indoctrinated into his teachings and they truly believe and promulgate said opinions as "truth" and the same thing occurs with all subjects taught. I know for a fact that many medical courses are wholly funded by Big Pharma and we know how interested they are in eliminating diseases and holistic treatments.

As an interesting aside, after my previous post on Foucault, I did a search using Foucault + CIA + CFR as parameters and the first result was surprisingly relevant to the current global/Q situation: http://homosociologicus.com/iran (I found the url particularly ironic as Foucault is a raving shirt lifter). 

2 people like this

▶Anonymous  06/14/18 (Thu) 14:01:20 dec4d8 No.1743406>>1743417 >>1743421 >>1743439

249d977e488b08ff077857e985a8fa3ca5f3bb09

>>1743325 (OP)

Israeli national who recruited for ISIS arrested in Wisconsin

US officials said Wednesday that a native Israeli woman living in Wisconsin coached potential ISIS attackers on how to cook up ricin and kept a library of books on making bombs, poisons and suicide vests.

The Justice Department charged Waheba Issa Dais with attempting to provide material support to ISIS after arresting the 45-year-old divorcee in Cudahy, Wisconsin on Wednesday.

She was said to be the first person in six months to be arrested on charges of supporting a violent jihadist group.

Dais, a legal US resident since 1992, used a number of social media accounts, including accounts hijacked from others, to promote ISIS and facilitate recruitment, according to an indictment.

She maintained "a virtual library of instructions on how to make bombs, biological weapons, poisons and suicide vests" to assist ISIS supporters in plotting attacks.

She encouraged one person, apparently a law enforcement informant, on how to make the poison ricin and "suggested the individual introduce the ricin to a government post of water reservoirs," it said.

She also allegedly suggested targets for bomb attacks including street festivals and other summer celebrations.

Source: https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/247432

▶Anonymous  06/14/18 (Thu) 12:23:58 f6db96 No.1742938>>1742945 >>1742946 >>1742973 >>1743087 >>1743144

59ae24f49e46b849dff41318247fdce67715c809

>>1742572

>>1742203

Updated post from:

>>1742206

The clock in the car points at around 11:33 PM. From USSS office in Portland, Oregon, it's a 15-20 min drive to the Portland International Airport where the plane landed with a blown tire. Calls and comms could probably take up to 45 min? Maybe less, but it is unknown how long the car was parked there before the picture was taken. The time indications match pretty well overall.

If this is the case, was the plane sabotaged? Who was on that plane?

https://www.secretservice.gov/contact/field-offices/ (type: 'Portland')

1 person likes this