Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

13,114 posts in this topic

Hey Vince, really enjoy your continued doggedness. The truth seems to be a very elite privilege as it turns out ...

Picked this tune for you ...

2 people like this

right i think ive formed an opinion ...i dont believe trump is anything but the distraction ,he just signs the papers the military intellligence and the nsa and cia folk need to dismantle the deep state ..in fact i think he is the perfect buffoon ..like their own boris johnson ...the world focus`s on the the nutter with the hair and terrible speeches ..all the while the folk that can an know how to do this are doing it .

after the last few days of him how can it not be anything other ..

meganon says ...

DTdewiWUMAEc0wX.jpg

@Oldcreekers  ive had to spend a lot of time again waiting on other people this last week ..so its been a distraction .

i am really wondering how the fuck this will mess the uk up unless they have a plan to dismantle the eu ,destroy mays torys ,why else would the self servicing cunt be sucking up to him ,the saudi corruption must be hitting arms sales ,the whole qatar stuff alos ,how is the royal family and their `investments` dealing with this covfefe act and are their indictments for the uk ,why has snow white mentioned weddings .we know who is planning a wedding in the uk .does this tie in with the qmap ..its a mindboggling puzzle on so many levels ,it can be complex as some of the autist anons have shown and i mean damn some of the connections theyve found to do with banking ,money laundering alone are just about as close to savant behaviour ,the way this is dividing the country of america with a growin pace as well is staggering it seems little by little the amount of money stolen from the system is mounting into world changing ammounts ,ignoring anything other than just loop capitols involvement alone should shake the foundations of america ..your talking trillions even hundreds of trillions of dollars over many years ..that has to have some knock on effect ,,but will it be positive or negative ..another thing im not comfortable with is how this has a very strong religious overtone in some parts ..theres always a mention of pray to patriots ..so many implications right there alone which causes outrage in some members here im sure .and if it wasnt a conspiracy forum i wouldnt want to offend ..but if you know some conspiracy stuff and you want ufo info as i do then invariably it all leads through nazi stuff in some way ..and then into the fourth reich stuff of america ..oh the minefields ..

anyway ..ill keep dumping stuff into these threads as and when im sat around on the wait ..which lately has been a lot .

oh and something big lands to do with all this stuff on monday ..and some leaks as well im hearing ..

be aware this could be all documenting the end of civilisation ..so hey it wont matter no fucker will be around to read it lol

this post was brought to you by a smoke of banoffie pie ..i wont remember it in the morning ..

3 people like this

from fbi anon 

e2a the link that is incredibly awful reading full of some very white supremacist views ,i apologise wholeheartedly for posting that ..and mods you can if you wish remove any of the following posts from that pastebin link

Q:  Tell me the dirt on Trump.

A:  Trump has donated to the Clinton Foundation in the past, though for fairly innocuous things like building permits and such. He is smart, so his tracks are covered well. But if any prosecutor wants to go very in-depth Trump would be brought on bribery charges. He could easily get out of them, but he would be charged nonetheless.

------

Q:  Can the FBI pay me to shitpost?

A:  No.

lol

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
2 people like this

1. Q:  What's your guys opinion on meme magic? Kekkism?
  2.     How does Obama feel about the recent Chicago scanner threads (thanks for ruining that btw, fun-haters) and the light they shine on his "fair city"?
  4. A:  I am not religious, so I have no opinion on kek. But meme magic is very real, in the sense that a thought large enough to gain traction with enough minds will manifest in external reality. That's why confirmation bias works, and why Trump has used it to his advantage.

bingo thats what i was after 

1. Q:  How will this affect the UK? Is Brexit going to be a factor in all of this unravelling?
  3. A:  It is very likely Britain will remain in the EU.

and my theory earlier about him being a perfect cover ...

2. Q:  This may be a silly question if you're legit, but who do you suport for the election in November? Do you think Donald Trump is a good candidate?
  4. A:  I support Trump. He is a good candidate. Not perfect, but good. I used to work in PsyOps, and Trump's campaign is exactly how the textbooks train. It will be studied by agents forever.

definately worth a read that pastebin ..

2. Q:  I've been reading the questions and answers here and am so far impressed. I know some people with high level security clearance that have said similar things to what you're saying. However a few things are slightly different. I've also looked into this and am quite appalled by some of the documents I've seen. That aside, I have a couple of questions.
  4.     In regards to the Clinton Foundation, what would happen if all of this information ended up being released to the general public? As in, what would happen if all the Clinton Foundation secret records were released publically?
  6. A:  I said that in the last thread, total chaos. The government would be exposed at every layer, who pays who, who buys what, and no one has yet asked about all the human trafficking bits I have been laying out.

deleted the post ..see above for reason ..

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
from a very racist poster on pastebin i wouldnt wish to show .

its horrificly racist as well ..so i may ask for this to be removed in fack i think ill do it ..its not what we really want ..

1 person likes this

and some balance again 

DTdxahUU0AAx09k.jpg

2 people like this

DTdvUD5UQAE5Iwf.jpg

DTdvSxRUQAY2_Ay.jpg

2 people like this