Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

16,321 posts in this topic

From my favourite movie:

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

ive mentioned this account before on twitter ,it belongs to a relative of someone who once worked in the c.i.a at a high level ,like close to presedential ..

 

 

That's about as reliable a source as fat Steve down the pub who claims he used to be in the SAS

 

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

From my favourite movie:

 

Share this post


Link to post

From my favourite movie:

 

Share this post


Link to post

From my favourite movie:

 

Share this post


Link to post

 

Oops, sorry about that. I was having site issues!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mr blue said:

That's about as reliable a source as fat Steve down the pub who claims he used to be in the SAS

 

and that is exactly how it should be viewed as well chap ..dont get me wrong i look at their stuff but whether i believe it is another matter ,it was only a month ago they were posting videos of angels about to take down a magnet shield of evil encasing the planet ..seems legit ..

 

again tis conspiracy forum and what they are posting is pure conspiracy .

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post



He covers the Vegas shooting (or whatever) in this new episode.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Jesus christ some closed minded thinking here. Terror attacks may be manipulated, people might be monitored and allowed to do things, lies may be told to protect certain interests, I accept that, but false flags? You have totally missed the point of the phrase. There is nothing fake about people dying. I have seen videos on youtube claiming the Marseille lorry attack was all fake and the bodies were plastic dummies, claiming the Bataclan attack was all fake, nobody died, that nobody died at the Charlie Hebdo shooting, it was all blanks and holograms,  that Lee Rigby never died, the blood on the attackers hands was cgi, according to conspiraloons nobody ever dies, terrorists do not exist and every bad thing in the world is faked!

 

The Vegas gunman broke the windows from the inside by shooting them then following through with a hammer, the glass WILL fall outwards if he knocks it that direction. How did he get all that heavy weaponry up there? Oh, the elevator and the bellboy maybe? Why did we not see muzzle flash? You havent heard of flash suppressors? Why were there other flashes? It's Las vegas, the most illuminated city in the world, lights reflecting off glass are everywhere! How did he get so many kills from firing wildly? A significant number of that dead will have been crushed to death in the panic to get out. Thats something that wont be publicised.

#

Why is it so hard to believe that this man did this? he may have had help, but thats not necessarily government help/ This could be a left wing anti Trump move, the guy was a liberal stooge who maybe thought he could start some kind of uprising by attacking what he considered to be rednecks?

 

It's always "Theyre taking our guns, this is all for gun control" for fucks sake theyve been saying this same shit for the last twenty years and so far they have't taken any guns!

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Mr blue said:

That's about as reliable a source as fat Steve down the pub who claims he used to be in the SAS

 

Bit unrelated but your post made me lol. Me and my brother was smoking a joint down an alley, or a ten-foot as we call them here ;) and a guy came out, well known for being the miserable nosy sod that doesn't like people hanging down the alley, not even for taking a piss lol. Well while we're smoking a joint he came out saying the "what are you fucking doing, I don't care how big you are I used to be in the SAS" lol. He was a milkman for a lot of years and loads know that, and he wouldn't be living in the house where he is now even if he was, that's for sure lol.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, willowisp said:

Jesus christ some closed minded thinking here. Terror attacks may be manipulated, people might be monitored and allowed to do things, lies may be told to protect certain interests, I accept that, but false flags? You have totally missed the point of the phrase. There is nothing fake about people dying. I have seen videos on youtube claiming the Marseille lorry attack was all fake and the bodies were plastic dummies, claiming the Bataclan attack was all fake, nobody died, that nobody died at the Charlie Hebdo shooting, it was all blanks and holograms,  that Lee Rigby never died, the blood on the attackers hands was cgi, according to conspiraloons nobody ever dies, terrorists do not exist and every bad thing in the world is faked!

 

The Vegas gunman broke the windows from the inside by shooting them then following through with a hammer, the glass WILL fall outwards if he knocks it that direction. How did he get all that heavy weaponry up there? Oh, the elevator and the bellboy maybe? Why did we not see muzzle flash? You havent heard of flash suppressors? Why were there other flashes? It's Las vegas, the most illuminated city in the world, lights reflecting off glass are everywhere! How did he get so many kills from firing wildly? A significant number of that dead will have been crushed to death in the panic to get out. Thats something that wont be publicised.

#

Why is it so hard to believe that this man did this? he may have had help, but thats not necessarily government help/ This could be a left wing anti Trump move, the guy was a liberal stooge who maybe thought he could start some kind of uprising by attacking what he considered to be rednecks?

 

It's always "Theyre taking our guns, this is all for gun control" for fucks sake theyve been saying this same shit for the last twenty years and so far they have't taken any guns!

 

You haven't said what you are referring to, or who you are referring to?

 

In general, a conspiracy thread isn't there to have THE TRUTH, it's there to offer alternative perspectives to the garbage spewed via all of the orifices of MSM.  If someone posts a video, or some text, it doesn't mean that they believe it, unless they say that they believe it.  A video potentially has hundreds of discussion points, but there might be no claims that any of them are true. Some contain evidence ignored by the MSM, others are just ludicrous conspiracy, and many are a mixture of the 2. 


I am very slow to react to incidents, because I don't have telly/radio/papers feeding directly into my life.  I am very slow, and often very cautious about new incidents, because I don't feel that I need to know all of the details instantly, I tend to defer and to some extent divert away from news.  MSM is very funny if you see it through the eyes of Chris Morris, but that type of humour at the wrong time is a bad combination.  His humour is often misinterpreted as in bad taste, because he can make fun of the MSMs delivery of sensitive news events.  If they are reporting about paedophilia, and he makes a joke about their reporting of it, it doesn't mean that he finds paedophilia funny.  Conspiracy is similar, it's making fun of the joke that is the 24/7/365 MSM spewathon.  Nothing to be deeply offended by.

 

Someone else more up to speed than me would need to reply about the Vegas thing.  I know virtually nothing, and I have a day with my family to enjoy.

Edited by worzel
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, indicatoker420 said:

 Me and my brother was smoking a joint down an alley, or a ten-foot as we call them here 

 

 

@indicatoker420

A ten foot joint? fuck me lol 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/3/2017 at 3:09 PM, Mr blue said:

Golf bag, multiple trips. AR15s aren't that big or heavy.

And they have a much higher rate of fire and less muzzle climb due to the smaller calibre and there appears to one shooter only from the audio.

 

Share this post


Link to post

I don't see supressors that would eliminate all muzzle flash on those discarded rifles on the floor where the barrel ends are visible.  Those barrel ends would still give a small flash upto the size of a melon in a dark room.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now