Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

13,262 posts in this topic
7 minutes ago, monster69 said:

i used to work in the glass/glazing business and they would not have been laminated just in case of a fire,they would have been made out of 10mm toughened glass which will shatter into 10000s of tiny pieces when hit with a hammer or something with a bit of a point on them like a nail 

That high up? 

E2a that's a a laminated window http://uk.businessinsider.com/las-vegas-shooting-mandalay-bay-photos-windows-smashed-2017-10

Edited by nl5
1 person likes this

@nl5yes like i said for saftey/fire reason and it also deadens the sound of outside traffic etc 

as you say it is quite hard to do with laminated glass which is horrible to work with and your a firefighter up a ladder trying to smash this glass it isnt going to happen is it 

that is the reason they used toughend glass it is a lot safer it dont shatter into large sharp deadly chunks like normal plate glass 

we did a full housing estate near manchester airport a few years ago with this type of glass because of the noise of the air traffic going over it used to shit us up how low the planes flew sometime you could feel the scaffolding shake 

1 hour ago, goldie_2007 said:

There's an 'exclusive' msm pic of the crime scene hotel room online.....hammer on floor from smashing the window....lots of spent cartridges...not a single shard of glass, he must have hoovered the odd bit of glass up that fell in before he launched his assault. .

Wouldnt the glass of fell outside if he smashed the windows from inside?

2 people like this

The majority outside @Philisyou would expect to see some pieces fall inwards aswell.

1 person likes this

guns dont weigh that much but bullets do .

hahaahahahhaa  yep ..just posted it cos the shit thats flying now man its beyond madness

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, nl5 said:

sorry it isnt classic toughened glass hole after its had a crack with a hamme and summat with a point eg nail or a bullet maybe,it only needs a small tap and iit will make a hole no problem

apparently they are 20mm toughened glass  not laminated will get you the link asap i need to take dog for his walk 

have a look at this 

3 people like this

8 minutes ago, monster69 said:

sorry it isnt classic toughened glass hole after its had a crack with a hamme and summat with a point eg nail or a bullet maybe,it only needs a small tap and iit will make a hole no problem

apparently they are 20mm toughened glass  not laminated will get you the link asap i need to take dog for his walk 

have a look at this 

Yea your right.

Edited by nl5
2 people like this

i found this interesting

DLNW8CLVYAUk5hD.jpg

1 person likes this

1 person likes this

wanna see some weird screengrabs i caught today ...re vegas ..now bare in mind ive mentioned this account before on twitter ,it belongs to a relative of someone who once worked in the c.i.a at a high level ,like close to presedential ..its an odd one cos some of their shit is sooooooo way out there ..hence why i look at their account ...just sometimes the way out there stuff is closer to reality than anyone could comprehend i reckon .

large_prt1.pnglarge_prt2.pnglarge_prt3.png

large_prt4.pnglarge_prt5.png

1 person likes this