Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

16,321 posts in this topic

you try finding a bag big enough to carry 10 ak47s and then try and lift the weight of them ...see i knew this would happen ..your answer @Mr blue is exactly what i was expecting to hear ..i sat watching this unfold and trust me there isnt half the information out there on social media compared to when it was happening ..luckily theres a lot of anal people out there who screen capture and record things us normal types wouldnt even consider doing .

5 people like this

Golf bag, multiple trips. AR15s aren't that big or heavy.

9 people like this

1 hour ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

crowley is interesting but also a total fuckin buffoon ..a man who had access to it all at every level ended up being a heroin addict and dying in a bedsit in hastings ..oh the might were conned and fooled by him time and time again ..and continue to be led astray by the do what thou will sentence .

not a nice man ..interesting yes but thoroughly unpleasant and no proof that he turned a man into a camel as the legend suggests .

Do what thou wilt shall only be part of the law. Suffer thine consequences shall be the remainder of the law.

4 people like this

except the reports were 10 ak47s ...not ar15s . an ar 15 weighs approx 9.6lb ..a fairly substancial lump .

• RE: How much does the AK-47 weigh with its 30 round magizine? Thakns.
  • It varies. Typically under 11 pounds. For example the Kalashnikov weighs in at 10.8lbs loaded, but there are lighterweight knockoffs down to around 7 pounds.
  • 3.8 kg (8.4 lb) empty, 4.3 kg (9.5 lb)loaded

so theres fuck all in the weight difference ..

3 people like this

3 minutes ago, GreengoStarr said:

Do what thou wilt shall only be part of the law. Suffer thine consequences shall be the remainder of the law.

the full quote from thelema is

“The word of the Law is THELEMA… Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law… So with thy all; thou hast no right but to do thy will. Do that, and no other shall say nay. For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect.”

3 people like this

The rate of fire indicated that the magazine size must have been very large! AK's available in US have to be converted to be made into a fully automatic.  Then for the magazine capacity to be high enough for the continuous rate of fire on those videos would have to have a further customized drum magazine made.  Even then the high capacity drums are very prone to jamming.  

I don't buy it at all....

3 people like this

@Vince Noir

That was my own little modification to the Thelema quote in homage of all those who seem truly surprised when the consequences of their actions return and bite them on the arse.  I have no time for those who bleat it's not my fault; something the media loves to promote as this helps generate legal revenues. 

2 people like this

thats presuming one weapon was used goldie ..i said i found tweets mentioning the 10 ak47s .fully loaded as well ..but a team of 5 people ..two shooters and 3 assistants ..as mentioned in the couple of tweets i managed to grab last night ..like i say so much tweeted last night from various sources that make no sense against the reports on the news ..

right ..i wont carry this on ..all i wanted to say was to ME this smells funny ..if you wish to believe one active shooter called paddock ..then ok i am not here to convince you otherwise or upset anyone with conspiratorial guff ,but i do hope people look at this stuff with open eyes .

either way ..if it was one shooter then he killed a lot of people .not the deadliest massacre in u.s history as reported either that was done in 1890 when 300 indians were slaughtered ...but thats not here or there ..

if more than one shooter was involved again ..lots of people died ..

either way people died innocently ..and this is what needs to stop

im a bit tied up in thoughts over this but i hope you get my drift ..dont kill people and dont allow the news to use the horrific event as some political leverage like i say probably over gun control .

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Philis said:

There are vids on YouTube clearly showing the flash from the muzzle on the 4th floor

theres all sorts on youtube ..but heres the questions but meh to the source .

2 people like this

There's an 'exclusive' msm pic of the crime scene hotel room online.....hammer on floor from smashing the window....lots of spent cartridges...not a single shard of glass, he must have hoovered the odd bit of glass up that fell in before he launched his assault. .

Edited by goldie_2007
1 person likes this

If all these mass shootings in America are actually part of a secret conspiracy to take away Americans guns, it would seem to be a fairly shit plan. 

8 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mr blue said:

If all these mass shootings in America are actually part of a secret conspiracy to take away Americans guns, it would seem to be a fairly shit plan. 

It worked in Australia after the Port Arthur Massacre where 35 people lost their lives. Another event that is tainted by the foul stench of fish.

5 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

thing is the democrats who are behind the vegas slaughter have gotten very sloppy ...

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=378_1506956902

police scanner audio telling us there were more than one shooter ..

the mandalay bay hotel were contacted prior to let them know two shooters not one ..

everything is not as it seems and i honestly dont care if im called a conspiraloon ..this shit aint right and were all being played constantly ..im all for stopping this shit from whatever side is promoting the conspiracy .

some quotes from people that were there and posting on twitter

Shooters moved out as police and ambulances arrived. They were in plain clothes and left in a van with their gear.

4 replies 13 retweets 20 likes

The 2 LV shooters were 'protected' by the other 3 with them. They quickly left for the 4th floor after it all began.

2 replies 17 retweets 19 likes

and as much as i dislike infowars -https://www.infowars.com/msm-already-in-vegas-prior-to-mass-shooting/

nbc even tweeted they were locked down on the 4th floor with an active shooter on the floor ..

how did a man get into the hotel with 10 loaded ak47s ? without reception staff raising an eyebrow ..

were being played or specifclly the american public are being duped .

probably to inflict a democratic plan for gun control .

Those 'police scanner' recording sound so fake it's a joke. Makes me wonder if the CIA have perfected the mind control programming they were doing years ago.. though I can't see the reason they would do this

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, goldie_2007 said:

There's an 'exclusive' msm pic of the crime scene hotel room online.....hammer on floor from smashing the window....lots of spent cartridges...not a single shard of glass, he must have hoovered the odd bit of glass up that fell in before he launched his assault. .

Window would of been laminated, if you ever smashed a windscreen you'd know only glass dust comes away from the laminate

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, nl5 said:

Window would of been laminated, if you ever smashed a windscreen you'd know only glass dust comes away from the laminate

i used to work in the glass/glazing business and they would not have been laminated just in case of a fire,they would have been made out of 10mm(we call it acoustic glass) toughened glass which will shatter into 10000s of tiny pieces when hit with a hammer or something with a bit of a point on them like a nail 

Edited by monster69
4 people like this