Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

17,322 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, GreengoStarr said:

Anyone heard of this book?

6b849f997dd1e2e40ed6b9017dd8eeafcfd642cf

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, apparently, is the nom de plume of a nasty little Hungarian aka George Soros.

ffc9946a3ff741f055db36408626972b6c6e1dec

c14df2aa1d1b31ce39be202bd5cae7369f6e8460

65772b3ee9d10331a2d28814b2cff833d74b03d5

http://phoenixsourcedistributors.com/PJ_64.pdf

It's been referenced several times in this thread, might have to find a copy.

1 person likes this

@Mugwuffin

Funny, hadn't seen it.

My post includes a link to the PDF!

2 people like this

15 minutes ago, GreengoStarr said:

@Mugwuffin

Funny, hadn't seen it.

My post includes a link to the PDF!

Ugh I didn't see it, I'm on nights at the moment, so I'm a bit tired :D

in what world would this even be classed as newsworthy let alone on the bbc ...

BBC News (UK)

Verified account

@BBCNews
 8h8 hours ago
More
New York witches place hex on Brett Kavanaugh

2 people like this

snow whites piping up her earlier tweets again today ..

along a Journey. traveling "step_by_step"drawing "closer" 2that Purpose of Destiny? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7iwJZNo9JE

theSigns of Arrival; Guidance to the AncientPaths are increasing Daily;
4those "Who See" shall HEAR! if only they could See, they would understand? 
#followtheWhiteRabbit

40b851d2b8f35fb793d6ac24081663c19dd65bed

7 hours ago, Mugwuffin said:

Ugh I didn't see it, I'm on nights at the moment, so I'm a bit tired :D

FWIW

After reading some of it, it was not hard to figure out it was not written by Soros and a little dig showed that it is actually a "Channelled" (Fictional) expose from a 'Pleidian'!

still waiting for ET Returns aka ET2

You know it'll be done soon. It might even be in the pipeline. I wrote out a proposed plot for a second film a few years ago on here. I'll just repeat it now for those that missed it.

Basically after ET goes home Elliot's life is fucked. The government split the family up and pay them all off as to contain it. Anyone else with connection with it are also paid off.  Youtube debunkers are paid off to make it out to be a hoax in terms of what was reported in the news. With no support away from his family, utterly fucked up from his childhood he soon turns to drugs and ends up in a bad way. He is a junkie ravaged by heroin and meth wandering the streets. We see him score and shoot up on a college football field at night with his junkie cohorts. Elliot slips into an od. His vagrant friends desert him and he lays on a football pitch dying looking up at the stars with glazed eyes.

The camera does a top down view to so see the pitch light up as the floodlights are turned on and emergency services teams arrive.  As they walk up to Elliot's lifeless body the pitch flood lights double in brightness fizz and finally flash so bright and the paramedics and cops have to shield their eyes the stadium lights flash and fizz. 

and Silence... the lights resume normal brightness but Elliot's body has vanished

The classic et music starts.

Credits.

and boom

You guessed it. Good old ET feels Elliot's demise and he comes back to save him. We get an onboard that ship scene (cos we cud afford to film it now with cgi) ET makes a quip about how Elliot had not been good pointing to the track lines in his arms, the audience by this point will be flooded with nostalgia, the glowing finger thing happens and he sorts Elliot out. Then he takes Elliot back to HIS planet Elliot learns about stuff that can somehow help him reunite his family and stop brexit. lol oh i dunno the next bit someone else can write that bit.

2 people like this

E.T then removes organs from elliot ..returns him to earth and then moves off to find another gang of smaller children to befriend 

1 person likes this

For those that are aware of the current Booker scandal.

a72ac57856eb547610639397d4501d8ddac72d1d