Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

17,323 posts in this topic

Just being stoned and thinking out aloud.... 

I've always suspected AI (not just Snow White) is at the heart of this, the crumbs just come too fast and are too cryptic. I feel like we're in a cyber war (we are) and already it's getting too complex for our animalistic minds to comprehend. Thinking of the Checkmate Humanity thread, it only goes to show that we can't possibly comprehend what the world\tech etc. will be like in such short time spans. Already I can see that in 5-10 years time we are going to be like those 'stupid' ants (we'll no longer be considered sheep) that seem to have some organisation but no discernible purpose (that we can comprehend)....

Edited by mrrichiet
3 people like this

1 person likes this

cant find any decent sources for that ^ claim ..it seems to be a circular ..someone wrote it ..sites swirled it round and it came out as a meme ... but i will have a look into that cos i dint know that ..and to be honest i wouldnt be suprised if true but neither would i be suprised if its a crock of shite .

1 person likes this

We are so fucking lucky to be alive NOW! All the generations that have gone before us and we (if you don't believe in reincarnation) are lucky enough to have physical 4D (edit from 3 to 4 but probably should be more) 'conscious' experience of it. To sit here in the comfort of our homes, speculating about such things, giving nary a thought to those who have suffered (to one degree or another) before us. I praise and thank them for their hardships and endeavours. I think I should have posted this one in the Checkmate Humanity thread lol 

Edited by mrrichiet
1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

Just being stoned and thinking out aloud.... 

I've always suspected AI (not just Snow White) is at the heart of this, the crumbs just come too fast and are too cryptic. I feel like we're in a cyber war (we are) and already it's getting too complex for our animalistic minds to comprehend. Thinking of the Checkmate Humanity thread, it only goes to show that we can't possibly comprehend what the world\tech etc. will be like in such short time spans. Already I can see that in 5-10 years time we are going to be like those 'stupid' ants (we'll no longer be considered sheep) that seem to have some organisation but no discernible purpose (that we can comprehend)....

if you went back and looked at some of the quinn michaels a.i videos (whoever it was who first mentioned them here you have no idea where that shit led me ..and thank you ..it was worth it )you would understand that tyler ai does create memes ..as does i think indra ..to influence ..again be aware and check out the stuff on visual ai viruses that infect the mind ..lol sounds mad ..but if you are worried that chopin piece snow white posted removes it lol 

1 person likes this

and haiti isnt an island ive just learnt lol

a `white hat` in the whitehouse 

DUCPuWaUQAAaFmC.jpg

plus the hidden 1175 reference ,the gold braiding on  the flag is also another hint about the military and finally the red flag is marines ..clues people see ..where as i see trumpet at a desk phoning his missus to make sure trudeau isnt balls deep in her ..

3 people like this

1775 is the shot heard around the world

1 person likes this

see this is what i see ...and it is a constant ...

your post @philis  posted 11 minutes ago on page 111 ...and the post is ...shot heard around the world ..

its that sort of synchronicity that dogs my life ..

2 people like this

DT9AGCUU8AAbkqv.jpg

When I first saw the shot heard around the world post I thought he/she was talking about the booms people say they was hearing.

then you posted that pic saying hidden reference 1175  but the flag say 1775 so I looked up 1775 and it was When the American Revolution began https://www.constitutionfacts.com/us-declaration-of-independence/the-shot-heard-round-the-world/

went back a few pages and now see it's already mentioned lol 

Edited by Philis
1 person likes this