Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

worzel

Fake Terror, Propaganda and Social Media Psy Ops

It's like their baiting him for a presidentual cock pic on twitter, to prove his 'innocence' lol

2 people like this

Sep 19 2018

2209 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.263 
Sep 18 2018 22:15:05 (EST)
2208 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.262 
Sep 18 2018 19:17:30 (EST)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NedgyDfZpY
Truth to Power.
Listen carefully.
Q

Sep 18 2018

2207 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.261 
Sep 18 2018 17:57:02 (EST)
DVD-jJcUMAA6QpE.jpg
75abdf6ae3f439a608167768a798fc17391c56cc18a5d7daedb9d8745234a5e4.jpg
https://twitter.com/RepAdamSchiff/status/1041841277074132993
"The DOJ and FBI have previously informed me that release of some of this information would cross a “red line.”
DECLAS FISA >> [RR] FORCE >> RED LINE
NEW PLAYBOOK NEEDED?
WE SEE YOU.
Q
2206 Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.260 
Sep 18 2018 17:17:25 (EST)
[Example]
https://twitter.com/EricHolder/status/1042020158489944064
https://twitter.com/RepSwalwell/status/1041823800034131968
ABUSE OF POWER?
[Reminder - HUSSEIN EO]
https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2010-title3-vol1/pdf/CFR-2010-title3-vol1-eo13526.pdf
Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."
SLEEP NO MORE?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (& OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD) ARE AWAKENING.
PANIC?
GAME OVER.
Q

Reuters Top News‏Verified account @Reuters 19m19 minutes ago

More

Danske Bank boss resigns after $234 billion money laundering inquiry

BBC1 Breakfast News just allocated only 17 seconds to a shocking new report into poverty in the UK, and “forgot” to mention its findings that 14 million people, including 4.5 million kids are now living below the breadline! If BBC1 won’t the FACTS let’s do it for them! RT!

gematria on a wednesday surely not

2 people like this

i know loads still loathe trumpet ...but when he comes out with shit like this it makes me think ..fuck me he really is a dimwit ..andthen i think nah he just winding folks up ..then i think ...nope dimwit ...nope ..trolling ..nope dimwit ...nope button mushroom cock ..

never known a world leader like it ..

Dr Evan Harris and 4 others follow

Dan Hett

Verified account

@danhett
 38m38 minutes ago
More Dan Hett Retweeted The Hill
we have the wettest water, the water is... they ask me how wet it is and I say hey, Obama's water legacy, it isn't anywhere close, our great American water wetness is tremendousDan Hett added,

The Hill
Verified account

@thehill
Trump: Hurricane Florence is "one of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water" http://hill.cm/luHC2qY  
4 replies 3 retweets 22 likes
Reply 4   Retweet 3   Like 22   Direct message

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

i know loads still loathe trumpet ...but when he comes out with shit like this it makes me think ..fuck me he really is a dimwit ..andthen i think nah he just winding folks up ..then i think ...nope dimwit ...nope ..trolling ..nope dimwit ...nope button mushroom cock ..

never known a world leader like it ..

And therein lies Trump's power. 

The buffoon mask is just that, a mask, and many that have taken it as his true face have discovered that too late to save themselves.

1 person likes this

VictoryOfTheLight

@KibBitzLaw
 1h1 hour ago
More
> She wants an investigation before she testifies.

> Per her lawyer, “it’s not the duty of my client to substantiate her allegations”

Are you starting to see this for what it is? I’m surprised her attorney isn’t Gloria Allred...
DndmoueUwAAUo2p.jpg

The Hacker News

Verified account

@TheHackersNews
Following Following @TheHackersNews
More
3 young hackers who were arrested last year for creating and using "#Mirai Botnet" are now helping—as part of their sentencing—the #FBI fight #cybercrime to stay out of jail

https://thehackernews.com/2018/09/mirai-botnet-fbi-cybercrime.html

#hacking #infosec #botnet #hackers #cyberattacks #malware

BBC News (UK) Retweeted

BBC News (World)‏Verified account @BBCWorld 55m55 minutes ago

More

Trump on Sessions: 'I don't have an attorney general'

DncmnzEXgAEjDKu.jpg

4 people like this

Dnd7u2DXgAA0efd.jpg

Former Facebook vice president Chamath Palihapitiya claims the social media giants subliminal brainwashing 2 billion members of the public for ‘nefarious purposes’.

1 person likes this

last year i posted a blind from enty lawyer about the house in new orleans ..

Today's Blind Items - St. Charles House Of Horrors

It is still there. It is still owned by the same people who have owned the house for hundreds of years. There is a sprawling house on St. Charles Street in New Orleans that has been used by politicians and celebrities as a secret pleasure den for almost 100 years.

Over the years the owners have remodeled several times. The most recent of these remodels took place within the past decade. Unbeknownst to the various guests of the establishment, each room has been wired for video and sound. 

One of the reasons this A+ list mostly movie actor has been drinking himself to death is the video he has seen of himself having sex with a 13 year old girl multiple times over a three week period.

There was a political candidate who had all the backing and money in the world last year on the Republican side. He was then shown a video of himself with two college guys engaged in several hours of sex. After that, the candidate just kind of gave up. He went through the motions, but that was about it. He was given a consolation prize to make sure he is there if they need him.

In the past week, all of this is threatening to come out of the shadows. Apparently one of the masterminds behind it, got into an argument with his father. The father, one of the wealthiest men in the world was killed this week in a freak accident. The thing is though, there was nothing accidental about it.

You know who was a very frequent guest to the house on St. Charles? This disgraced A+ list movie producer. Do you know who helped set him up? This A+ list mostly movie actor who lives down there and heard two separate stories from two A list actress girlfriends who had both been raped by the producer.

That producer led to buzz and more buzz and more noise. It also provided cover for people who were forced out. Want your wife to find out about the sex games you like playing with college girls? Then, now might be a good time to retire.

The house on St. Charles is money central in the South. Super PAC's, movie financing. It is all entwined.

$10M to one Super PAC came from two donations. A movie was filmed in New Orleans last year. Two of the actresses in the movie were, at separate times, provided some information about visits their respective A list husbands had made to the house. The next thing you know, two separate checks had been written. $3M from one A lister and $7M from an A+ lister. Oh, and that A+ lister? He had to couch up another $5M this year. Apparently he is OK with being caught with a guy even though he is in the closet. He does draw the line at him with tween boys though. His actress wife thought it was just guys he liked and not boys. Since she found that out last year, they have spent a total of about 10 days together.

What is the purpose of all of this? I don't know. I do know though it is causing chaos. It will be interesting to see what kind of order comes out of this.

theres a major update to this coming 

2 people like this