Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bearukc

Gorilla Glue #4 by Elev8 seeds.

66 posts in this topic
15 hours ago, Ronnie the roach said:

I'm running the Darkhorse genetics GG#4  they are a vibrant strong plant and i had to top them considerably, i'm halfway through and they all similar in structure and have the same fragrance. I will dry and cure them seperately and we will take it from there.

Cool. Would you say they were Sativa or Indica dom?

On 10/7/2017 at 5:28 PM, The lone stoner said:

I wouldn't say the GG#4 is indica in the slightest..it's a tall stretchy plant with more head than body effect that takes 10-11 weeks to flower at least.

It's reasonably strong but not nearly as much of a head high as a good example of super lemon haze..

gg4 is definitely not a 10-11 weeker it's more like a 8.5-9 weeker you must have the wrong cut matelol

I got it from someone who got it direct from joesy wales..it's 100% the gorilla glue #4 confirmed by the guy who made the seeds the cutting came from..I think I was one of the first handful of people in the UK to get the original #4 and I know the cutting I have is in the southeast and essex because I passed it out. @Ice

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Ice said:

gg4 is definitely not a 10-11 weeker it's more like a 8.5-9 weeker you must have the wrong cut matelol

well your taking her too early she is a 10 weeker at least ,she was 2.5 years ago and she still is now .

your rushing her

4 people like this

I had a look at the seedlings this morning and one has balls all over it already!! It's still vegging on 18/6 and is about 3 weeks from seed. WTF?  I topped it about a week ago and it obviously didn't like it :( I have never had this happen before in 15 yrs of growing indoors. Weird.

I'll post a pic when the camera battery has charged up.

3 people like this

large.IMG_2041.JPG

Here's the offending little bastard! I'm going to dump them all and start again with Gorilla Bomb from Bomb seeds and I have one GG4 x White Widow seed which came as a freebie.

Edited by bearukc
1 person likes this

@bearukc

i just got a pack of mephisto genetics gold glue its supposed to be awesome 

24carat x gg4 

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/illuminauto-24-gold-glue

mine will be going into little pots 1st week of december ust as soon as this lot are down form my xmas smoke 

eta a bit of info on this gem

Illuminauto 24 - Gold Glue (24 Carat x GGG4)

For those wanting a sneak peak of our upcoming Artisanal Strain GGG4 (still a working name for the project but the genetics involved are Gorilla Glue#4 x grape crinkle) We bred some special GGG4 phenotypes on our last round of project development to our 24 carat which is one of, if not the most stable and consistent strain we offer today.

Expect stocky small to medium plants in most situations, leaf tucking will pay
dividends to shape the final plant structure. They will generate hard nugs
very easy to trim and with high bag appeal.

Plant size - small - medium
Cycle time - 65-70 days from sprout

Indica/Sativa - 80/20

Frost level - Pretty dang gluey!

Edited by monster69
1 person likes this

Here's the one surviving Elev8 GG4 that I didn't have the heart to trash. My curiosity has the better of me so I'm going to flower her/it/him and keep a close eye. It's only going to be a tiny plant but this isn't about production, it's about evaluating the strain. I've nipped four cuts -just in case :)

large.IMG_2050.JPG

1 person likes this

On 11/14/2017 at 2:14 PM, bearukc said:

Here's the one surviving Elev8 GG4 that I didn't have the heart to trash. My curiosity has the better of me so I'm going to flower her/it/him and keep a close eye. It's only going to be a tiny plant but this isn't about production, it's about evaluating the strain. I've nipped four cuts -just in case :)

large.IMG_2050.JPG

Always worth taking a cut or two it is always the time you dont that you find something nice.

1 person likes this

Hope you give the GG #4 a chance, as it can be strong and helps a lot with pain. I am in the states and am growing some cuts as well as four from seed. The maturation can vary, though most seem to be nine weeks. A couple of the seeds took a full eleven weeks. This is a little dense in the effect for my taste, it starts as a head high, with no anxiety, then if I smoke two more hits, it becomes a sleep aid. Good luck PS: If you want to check out strainly.io, there are some interesting genetics from as little as 1 or 2 dollars per seed, all the way up to thousands of dollars for one cutting!

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, stopwar said:

Hope you give the GG #4 a chance, as it can be strong and helps a lot with pain. I am in the states and am growing some cuts as well as four from seed. The maturation can vary, though most seem to be nine weeks. A couple of the seeds took a full eleven weeks. This is a little dense in the effect for my taste, it starts as a head high, with no anxiety, then if I smoke two more hits, it becomes a sleep aid. Good luck PS: If you want to check out strainly.io, there are some interesting genetics from as little as 1 or 2 dollars per seed, all the way up to thousands of dollars for one cutting!

Thanks @stopwar I've stuck her 12/12 a few days ago. She's not in a prime position but enough to get her to flower. If she doesn't hermy, I'll do the clones, which have rooted already. I'll check out Strainly - I've just got to see what goes for thousands of dollars!!

1 person likes this

On 08/10/2017 at 8:00 PM, monster69 said:

@bearukc

have a look for tony greens tortured beans his gorilla bubble is outstanding 

He's just recently released the last packs of bx3 and bx4. His stuff is only available from one US site but it's currently buy 2 get 1 free.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

He's just recently released the last packs of bx3 and bx4. His stuff is only available from one US site but it's currently buy 2 get 1 free.

How do you find out about these rare seeds ?

On 10/11/2017 at 7:24 PM, monster69 said:

@bearukc

i just got a pack of mephisto genetics gold glue its supposed to be awesome 

24carat x gg4 

https://www.mephistogenetics.com/product-page/illuminauto-24-gold-glue

mine will be going into little pots 1st week of december ust as soon as this lot are down form my xmas smoke 

eta a bit of info on this gem

Illuminauto 24 - Gold Glue (24 Carat x GGG4)

For those wanting a sneak peak of our upcoming Artisanal Strain GGG4 (still a working name for the project but the genetics involved are Gorilla Glue#4 x grape crinkle) We bred some special GGG4 phenotypes on our last round of project development to our 24 carat which is one of, if not the most stable and consistent strain we offer today.

Expect stocky small to medium plants in most situations, leaf tucking will pay

dividends to shape the final plant structure. They will generate hard nugs

very easy to trim and with high bag appeal.

Plant size - small - medium
Cycle time - 65-70 days from sprout

Indica/Sativa - 80/20

Frost level - Pretty dang gluey!

Is it an auto strain ?

@coconut babaJust from reading threads like this around the internet and looking out for recommendations.

Most home and boutique breeders tend to have a home forum, where they'll post info about releases and future projects etc. Like VRG does here for example.