Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mike Hunt

In House Genetics - Black Cherry Punch & Animal Cookies

51 posts in this topic
23 hours ago, Breezus said:

I think most of the UK420 subby seeds would crush those high priced imports in virtually every category especially high! IMHO 

:yinyang:

Let’s hope so!! Just been looking on Insta, and there’s a lot of seed companies slagging each other off for not breeding but selling bulk seeds to the market. I’m going to seriously going to look at breeding for the right reasons.

3 people like this

could be black cherry punch but....came from a very dyslexic clone fairy;)large.DSCN0981.jpglarge.DSCN0979.jpglarge.DSCN0974.jpglarge.DSCN1037.jpglarge.DSCN1036.jpg

6 people like this

large.A21C4F3E-5D42-4697-AE3D-65C1011B20F5.jpeg

4 people like this

Ive grown Black cherry punch and they do purple up like this and they've all been consistant

this stuff is so frosty:in_love:large_crop.jpglarge.4.jpglarge.3.jpg

cant bring myself to trim it up too well...

Edited by buddy13
spelling
10 people like this

On 21/09/2017 at 4:25 AM, Bubbles Depot said:

I've got a pack of their Dolato just finishing up at the moment. Haven't smoked anything yet but it certainly looks and smells like a winner.

large.IMG_20170919_213356773.jpglarge.20170416_223348.jpg

How did the dolato smoke mate? Looks a pretty plant

4 people like this

19 minutes ago, stummer said:

How did the dolato smoke mate? Looks a pretty plant

They all had a decent high, with the more og tasting plants packing the biggest hit. 

Flavours were top notch and mouth coating. Various blends of fruit, sweets, peanuts, cake, pine and fuel.

I'm just starting 2nd run of a couple phenos.

3 people like this

14 minutes ago, Bubbles Depot said:

They all had a decent high, with the more og tasting plants packing the biggest hit. 

Flavours were top notch and mouth coating. Various blends of fruit, sweets, peanuts, cake, pine and fuel.

I'm just starting 2nd run of a couple phenos.

No issues with any hermies? Always worry about that when I see breeders releasing crosses of hyped strains. Just imagine it was rushed more concerned with getting it to market than being stable. If not I may just have to grab me a pack of these.

I find hermies to be a regular thing with OG’sand alike. You have to learn to work around it a bit 

2 people like this

16 minutes ago, stummer said:

No issues with any hermies? Always worry about that when I see breeders releasing crosses of hyped strains. Just imagine it was rushed more concerned with getting it to market than being stable. If not I may just have to grab me a pack of these.

There's a bunch of cookie and OG in the mix so I'm sure there are hermies to be found, but I don't remember having any issues. Possibly a seed or 2 at most.

1 person likes this

On 09/10/2017 at 3:00 PM, flash_cannon said:

Hey guys 

I got some freebies from them and I'll start them next month when my Fruity Pebble finishes. I have jelly breath x Hindu Kush, dolato v2, animal cookies and another... ill run two of each and keep a diary for science :)

I popped 6 dolato and the six freebies this week. They are in red plastic party cups on the windowsill now :) will start a diary at the weekend after I’ve cleared some space for the tents to rise again ! 

Dissapointed to read that some found them having style over substance. The Karma seeds I’m still smoking are pure fire, let’s hope InHouse live up to the hype too !

2 people like this

Animal pie is the third pair of freebies by the way :bong:

Posted (edited)

Just finished Jelly Sorbet, Black cherry Punch, DMO, Nitro Candy and a free bee dolato. I've  tried to upload photo but is 3mb and i haven't a clue how to get down to 1.46mb but anyway all have high terps and fantastic colourings and smells are awesome, a very stable plant however im not liking the structure of the buds or quantity of finished product... This is the last time i'm running IHG as i believe his turn over in crosses are not all where they should be. I will be running Zilky Smooth again as my keeper is extremely buttery toffee tasting and strong.

Edited by Ronnie the roach
3 people like this

On 10/02/2018 at 9:23 AM, stummer said:

i haven't had any at all

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ronnie the roach said:

im not liking the structure of the buds or quantity of finished product...

Why, whats the issue if you don't mind me asking? Am interested in some of the plants used in these crosses.