Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Mike Hunt

In House Genetics - Black Cherry Punch & Animal Cookies

56 posts in this topic

Hello folks.

Recently started a new grow with some seeds from In House Genetics. I havnt been able to find much info on grows that people have done with this breeder. Has anyone here had any experience with any of there stuff ?

Im doing Black Cherry Punch which is a Black Cherry Pie x Grape Soda ? ( i dont make these names up ) and another called Animal Cookies.

The Black Cherry Pie Lineage has a lot of Kush, Chemdog, Durban, GDP, Rare Dankness#1, and Purple Urkle.

The animal cookies i have no idea, it was hard trying to find info on the BCP, but i havnt tried them yet, will see how these go first.

So far these BCP are short and STACKED to fuck, im trying to scrog and they just wont reach out. Ive just dosed them with a Triacantanol, amino acid, b-vit and kelp foliar ( waiting on some Fulvic acid powder to add to the mix ), veging these under 4 x 315w cmh in a RDWC system.

LEt me know if anyones had a go of this breeder, im hoping they aint just blatant pollen chuckers and selling over priced bird feed.

Cheers

Edited by Mike Hunt
typos
6 people like this

Seem some great stuff from inhouse mate, quite respected in the states I believe. They do throw out a lot of strains, the BCP is meabt to be devine if you find a good pheno.

4 people like this

@nudger36 Know anywhere i can find grows of their gear ? Im not on Instagram or twatter, and thats the only place ive found mention of a few things.

My cousin was tellin' me to get the Guava X from IHG but they had a major parcel fuck up that contained about 5 grands of seeds, all gone and sold out so he said try these BCP as hes had the cherry pie and he said that was lush, so couldnt recommend the cherry punch enough.

Ive got some Gelato going aswell from an unknown breeder that i found in a baggy, its not looking like a mega yielder but it sure looks and smells purdy :skin_up:.

Im on my 4th grow and so far ive tried Super LEmon Haze by Greenhouse, and Incredible Bulk. Loved the Lemon to death, i got lucky and got 1 nice pheno, was a sherberty lemon - tall and looked like it'd been rolled in devils dandruff :wub:, the other was a short squat fucker that constantly moaned about getting too much food but turned out great still.

1 person likes this

I've got a pack of their Dolato just finishing up at the moment. Haven't smoked anything yet but it certainly looks and smells like a winner.

large.IMG_20170919_213356773.jpglarge.20170416_223348.jpg

23 people like this

I've been looking into them have some cherry gorilla f2s stored away couldn't find much on them neither, they have recently just dropped a good few new strains as well

Hey guys 

I got some freebies from them and I'll start them next month when my Fruity Pebble finishes. I have jelly breath x Hindu Kush, dolato v2, animal cookies and another... ill run two of each and keep a diary for science :)

2 people like this

On 21/09/2017 at 4:25 AM, Bubbles Depot said:

I've got a pack of their Dolato just finishing up at the moment. Haven't smoked anything yet but it certainly looks and smells like a winner.

They look similar to my Gelato thats just getting a flush. Solid coated nugs !

I just had mine under the scope and im seeing purple stemmed Trichs ! First time ive seen that !

Here they are !

large.20171011_185155.jpglarge.20171011_185118.jpglarge.20171008_184411.jpg

Cant wait to get the smackers around this !

My Black Cherry Punch has just been flipped too, scrogging 3 of them ! Its gonna be a banger !

15 people like this

On 9/21/2017 at 4:25 AM, Bubbles Depot said:

Sureĺy picture of the month candidates right there.

Anything with frosty fanleaves is got to be a winner!

2 people like this

Deffo gonna try some of their strains, come across them on instagram. 

So far I'm thinking I'm gonna run dolato v2, along side some jelly breath. Don't know why but feels weird going back to fem seeds but genetics sound lovely and photos look lush. While thats cooking ill be sexing some dosi pie and disco biscuit ready for the next run. lol it never ends on the stuff i wanna grow 

3 people like this

Inhouse bring out a stack at a time quite frequently, run a good selection of their Punch / Zilky / Platinum ranges and are nice to grow, had no issues with stability, yield not the best. was advised In house were part of Ken Estas set up for what its worth. Zilky smooth my favourite.

2 people like this

On 18/10/2017 at 9:23 PM, Ronnie the roach said:

Inhouse bring out a stack at a time quite frequently, run a good selection of their Punch / Zilky / Platinum ranges and are nice to grow, had no issues with stability, yield not the best. was advised In house were part of Ken Estas set up for what its worth. Zilky smooth my favourite.

Sorry it was Dungeon Vault not inhouse with the Ken Estas set up

Ive spent tonight getting all my pics together from whatever grows I could find pics of.

But i snapped some pics of my current grow of the Black Cherry Punch by IGH. First time doing a scrog and ive scrogged the shit out of these, 3 of them in a 2.4 x 1.2 . 2m tent under 4 x 315w cmh in my diy rdwc. Also there is another BCP in a smaller tent that im trying a scrog on too as it was a extra seedling i popped and had a spare small tent and light, shes under another 315w cmh.

2 weeks and a day since flip, and they have got some legs on them. Been keeping the hoods a couple inches from the tops and glass to slow them down. Ive filled a black bag from defoliating  over the last couple of weeks, and they just keep bouncing back like sum' bitches ! Super cropping, defoliating, weaving, but soon as i flipped them the bastards just went nuts, i cant even count how many tops there are, its like a fucking bamboo forest when i look through them from the side lol

large.20171027_192104.jpglarge.20171027_192057.jpglarge.20171027_191817.jpglarge.20171027_191756.jpglarge.20171027_191744.jpglarge.20171027_191723.jpglarge.20171027_191715.jpglarge.20171027_191708.jpglarge.20171027_191654.jpglarge.20171027_191635.jpglarge.20171027_191629.jpglarge.20171027_191610.jpglarge.20171027_191601.jpg

These have eaten and drank more than my Incredible Bulk's did, and they were supposed to be hungry fuckers ! Struggling with humidity though, hitting 75% if its wet outside and 60-65 % if its dry, gonna need to get a de-humidifier.

Vegged for about 5 weeks

large.20170919_185930(1).jpglarge.20170919_185924(1).jpglarge.59c152cc1f4a3_Tent1.jpg

This was them fuck-knows-when-ago lol. I dont keep track anymore, i just go by eye in veg, and by loupe in flower, and go by feels in food and watering lol

Im hoping and feeling this will my fav grow so far !:hippy:

5 people like this

On 14/10/2017 at 7:03 PM, stummer said:

So far I'm thinking I'm gonna run dolato v2, along side some jelly breath. Don't know why but feels weird going back to fem seeds but genetics sound lovely and photos look lush. While thats cooking ill be sexing some dosi pie and disco biscuit ready for the next run. lol it never ends on the stuff i wanna grow 

I was going to try the Jelly Breath before i got the cherry punch, but noticed the other day how much the jelly breath prices have shot up since they released them ! Cant be bad ! I think all the IHG prices for the new stuff has increased tbh.

I just want to grow MORE ! but im limiting myself to 5 plants MAX. Gonna see if my cousin will let me keep a few moms at his when i find the best pheno out of these 4 cherry punches, and i got the animal cookies aswell to try. Im actually enjoying the growing more than the smoking, missus says its a sickness pmsl lol

1 person likes this

iv got some here, anyone grown do-lato s1? thought id ask seeing as the thread here already?

dj...