Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

smokies seedsman comp grow.power afrika x mk ultra fast n skunk#1 regs

52 posts in this topic

good vibes has done the job. that and abit of seaweed and more time lol 

the 2 blueberrys fems have cracked open, showing a tiny tap root. :guitar:

il pot them up tomorrow when the tap roots are about 10 to 20ml long. as they allways grow nice then, ive put other seeds into dirt before when the tap root is just popping out of the seed and lost them . so i allways wait till there more advanced out the seed shell now. 

2 people like this

morning all

ive just potted up one of my blueberry fem seeds. and noticed its a twin.:taz:

ive never had a twin seed i dont think before, ive read that alot of the time 1 will die of pretty soon.:v:

the other blueberry seed has cracked and has a tiny taproot just showing,i think the shell is to hard for it to crack or something ? i gave it a little push on the crack,so hope i aint killed it. 

sprayed it with seaweed extract and put it back into a sealed ziplock bag in the warm. 

heres a pic of the twin seedling. ive just potted her them up into a half a liter pot of coco,under a t5 light for now.then in about a week they can go into the tent under the 600w hps. :bong:

anyone had twins before from the blueberry lines ? large.59c5c97d8c186_seedsmanberrytwin.jpg

4 people like this

the seed thats a twin is the biggest seed out of the 3. its twice the size as the others . its like a hemp seed size that i use for for fishing,rite old fatty she is. 

2 people like this

How bizarre the things nature gets up to! :)

Never had a double tap root twin like that either mate, look at it like a 4 leafed clover ....for the other plants! :lucky:

Best of luck for the rest of the grow :oldtoker:

3 people like this

hi fragg

yeah for real on what nature can do bro

i must of grew over 2000 seeds over the past 10 years alone and never had a proper twin. :smokin:

the seeds have split apart now into 2 different seedkings. the one is very small tho, but has a tap root about 10 ml long. heres a pic of them in my diy pot of coco. lol 

just hope the tiny one dont die. ive gave them a spray of seaweed again today. :oldtoker:

large.59c8ee229b024_DSC_0549(2).jpg

3 people like this

the seed that had the shell on still,out of the twins, has now shed its shell. there both alive still, the small seedling is growing ok now,so hope they both survive :v:

3 people like this

im still up smoking heavy on the herbs. so may aswel upload my pics of the seeds i have growing

got a fair few different seed companys fems to grow along side the seedsman fems. so itl be good to see who's stuff out grows the others. 

my twin blueberry fems are both growing along side one another ,i dont want to part them in case they kick off,and start to grow all freaky. lol 

being sisters n all. 

in fact thinking about it, thats something id love to  know. is because these 2 fems are twins. will they grow identical to one another ? i,e the buds tasting the same. and same size buds. ? 

obviously they wont have the same dna genetic make up, or is that a possibility ? 

i could self pollenate one with the other to make female seeds i suppose,would that be a good thing . can tell im stoned on a sativa ehh. blabering on aint i. lol 

il chill n smoke th rest of my spliff n hope i get some answers guys. :oldtoker:large.DSC_0533.jpg

4 people like this

ive lost one of the skunks and a power africa x mk ultra due to me messing about stoned lol 

il pop another power africa x mk ultra fast seed. 

the one blueberry seed just wont grow a tap root out the shell, its cracked open and i can see a tiny white tap root. ive left it for days in the kitchen roll in a ziplock bag. 

and still no root growth , il pop it into a small pot of coco tomoz see if that helps. 

any input on my blueberry fem seeds at all ? there both growing ok for now. :v:

2 people like this

Cool the twins have survived and are growing it will be interesting how they develop mate, shame about the stoner fiddling resulting in plant loss, it's easy to do I know! ;) 

2 people like this

hi fragg , yeah its going to be interesting watching how these twins grow. 

there deffo looking like there both going to survive, thats if i stay away when stoned. the tent door opened inwards and snapped the tops of a p afrika x mk ultra and a skunk#1. :wallbash:

not keeping seeds in the front of the tent no more ,using the sides of the tent for the seeds from now on. :bong:

2 people like this

From Seedsman I'm not sure if I've seen a twin, but I remember having grown a breeder that I got this once in each session, I also see it in other growers, even someone got triplets. Maybe crossing these kind of twins can cget that, in humans happens, twins are more likely to have twins, or so I understand... 

Edited by J Trich
3 people like this

hi everyone

the seeds are doing ok. the blueberry twins are both still growing, just slow growth. but they are in a deep pot for seedlings . 

heres how the berry twins are looking nowlarge.59cf9a7ec58f4_DSC_0536(2).jpg

and a picture of a power afrika x mk ultra fast version. 

large.DSC_0535.jpg

4 people like this

the 3 skunk#1 seeds have popped to replace the others. here they are in a yogurt pot with holes in bottom for drainage. work a treat for seeds. i eat enough of these yogurts i may as well use the pots for some use.  lol. 

large.DSC_0539.jpg

here are the blueberry twins. still alive. the yogurt pot is to deep tho. im going to pot them up later on. 

next to the blueberry twins is a power africa x mk ultra fast version fem. fimed the top of this the other day. i now have soil to pot all plants up. i got some plagron light mix. its nice and fluffy,with no bits of crap in it. 

at last abit of green in this diary, :oldtoker:

large.DSC_0542.jpg

3 people like this

here is a shot of the power africa x mk ultra fast version. i fimed this girl about 3 days ago. you can see on the top leaf how its missing the ends due to being fimed. 

so its grew a fair bit since being topped a few days back. they will all take of now im about to pot them up. that's why i like holding them back a little in there small pots. as ounce there into a big pots then, they grow rapidly. :badass:

large.DSC_0544.jpg

4 people like this

potted the power africa up into a 3l pot of soil a few days back. starting to grow 2 heads now. i have 3 more of the skunk#1 popped , here is a pic of how they are now. 

skunk#1 seeds are the 3 in a yogurt pot in the middle of the pic. 

other 2 are mazar land race, and a lonely sinai l/r. there im my hacking thread tho. 

the seedsman skunk#1 are looking nice, there leafs are wide for early on. signs look good so far people. il pot them up into 5 inch pots of soil tomorrow. then into 3l pots in a few weeks time. still spraying them with a light seaweed. at lights out to get the humidity higher, as its about 30% at best without spraying. i have a big wet jacket soaking in a tub under my passive inlet,and its bringing the humidity upto about 50%:toot:

large.DSC_0563.jpg

3 people like this