Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

smokie1 b c f c

smokies seedsman comp grow.power afrika x mk ultra fast n skunk#1 regs

52 posts in this topic

hi all at uk420

big thanks to j trich and seedsman.com for getting me these seeds to try in this years grow comp. 

loads of freebies come with the already free seeds 

ive chosen power afrika x mk ultra fast version fems. 

and the original skunk#1 regular seeds

allso have some blueberry fem seeds,but i havn,t popped them yet,just incase of mishaps

heres the pics so far of the seeds and extra freebies 

large.DSC_0534.jpglarge.DSC_0530.jpg

9 people like this

large.DSC_0532.jpglarge.DSC_0533.jpgbest of luck to everyone in the comp . :toot:

just put the power afrika x mk ultra fems to pop and 3 of the original skunk#1 regular seeds. if i get a male i do abit of hacking onto what il be running. why not ,itl keep me bizzy this winter:yep:

ive put the seeds into kitchen roll, then added just enough water to soak the tissue.

then popped them into a jiffy bag, and blew a little air into the bag, then sealed it up.

i just leave them on top of my grow tent on a magazine. 

normally 24 hours and all normally have germinated. 

il add pics when i pot them up soon. 

in the mean time all respect and keep it real 

smokie1:smoke:

7 people like this

morning all uk420

ive gone and put a blueberry fem to germinate aswell now. :yinyang:

so that will be 2 power afrika x mk ultra fast

3 skunk #1 regulars .hoping for a male,to pollenate a few branches on them.

and 1 bluberry fem

3 people like this

Grow them well bud :lucky:

1 person likes this

cheers botanics mate

got lots of new stuff growing. serious kush ,fire99,g haze, and got some sweets new lemon kush n idigo berry on route. plus the seedsman stuff. thatl make a selection to choose some nice crimbo smoke.

thanks for the comment b:skin_up:

2 people like this

seeds are cracking, il get some pics up soon.

just wanted to say that ive done allot of looking at seedsman blueberry fem grows,and they look like a real nice blues type plant,with loads of popping out calxs . looking forward to how she grows:smoke:

anyone got any smoke talk for there blueberry ?

is it a full on berry taste like blues ,livers ?

thanks smokie1:oldtoker:

2 people like this

16 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

seeds are cracking, il get some pics up soon.

just wanted to say that ive done allot of looking at seedsman blueberry fem grows,and they look like a real nice blues type plant,with loads of popping out calxs . looking forward to how she grows:smoke:

anyone got any smoke talk for there blueberry ?

is it a full on berry taste like blues ,livers ?

thanks smokie1:oldtoker:

Welcome & good luck.. you have a very hard race against time.. From my 2 Liter grow about BBs.. i got one plant with pure bluebery smell.. one mix BB cheese .. and one fruity & soft berry...

3 people like this

@smokie1 b c f c

The pheno I ran mate was Blueberry full on with the aromas, like J above experienced with one of his...mate it's bangin like, seriously ;) powerful smoke and very tasty indeed :yep:

2 people like this

sounds good both. glad i put one to pop

going to pot them up out of the zip bags today, as theres life in there i can see, il get some pics taken today. :headbang:lol 

1 person likes this

potted the 3 skunk #1 and 2 power afrika x mk ultra into small 3 inch pots of coco. :v:

took a pic of each lot after pot up. all popped except for the 1 x blueberry fem,so ive put 1 more in with the other to germinate

it may crack after a few more days. some seeds ive had have took a good 3 to 4 days. but most are done in 48 hours 

first pic is the 2 little power afrika,s x mk ultra fast versions. and second pic is the 3 skunk#1 . had to put 2 in one pot for now.as run out of pots. just for a few days,then ilpot her up too, on her own:smoke:

large.DSC_0529.jpglarge.59bfbdb7a912b_DSC_0530(2).jpg

4 people like this

what is the date for the end of the comp ? is it december ,im trying to work out how long i have to finish flower

its going to be tight if i make the deadline that im sure. lol 

1 person likes this

Hi, looking forward to seeing those nice genetics. I've never done Seedsman but curious about them.

Have done MK and power plant from other breeders and they were fantastic. Im keen to see how they all work out for you.

I grew some skunk # 1 research seeds allegedly from 'sam the skunkman' with wide phenotype but excellent results.

I'm looking to find the best skunk # 1 available so will be keeping tabs.

happy growing :yinyang:

1 person likes this

hi grozee yeah im looking forward to growing these out, the blueberry pics on here ive seen from seedsmans seeds look like a real nice strain

about skunk#1, ive heard that the flying dutchmens, the pure is bread from the original skunk genes. supposed to be a nice smoke too

il get some pics uploaded soon as there a little bigger. :v:

smokie:smoke:

1 person likes this

hi all

the 2 blueberry fems just dont want to crack ? 

ive just put some seaweed extract water onto them in kitchen roll,in a sealed ziplock bag. hope 1 germs. ive got 1 more seed in the fridge to try if no show in a few more days. 

2 people like this

11 hours ago, smokie1 b c f c said:

hi all

the 2 blueberry fems just dont want to crack ? 

ive just put some seaweed extract water onto them in kitchen roll,in a sealed ziplock bag. hope 1 germs. ive got 1 more seed in the fridge to try if no show in a few more days. 

Wishing vives for BBs!!

1 person likes this