Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Barrybhoy84

Devastating results using bio bizz.

46 posts in this topic

So I asked on here a while ago what feeds to use on autos. The answer was bio bizz. The schedule on google doesn't include heaven. So I experimented and didn't add it. At week 6 there was hardly any buds, compared to the last crop which used heaven, and there was 6 oz easily from 3 plants. This time round it was 5 plants on 4 litre pots. Maybe too small but they seem okay. The results of using the google schedule, advice from here and online and using bio bizz has left white haired, airy buds ( if you can call them that) with no THC. I wouldn't advice anyone starting out to use this schedule found on google, bio bizz or folk on here saying bloom and grow is enough.  It's a complete waste of energy and money. 

*Waits for people to post their results using biobizz grow & bloom* 

edit: You auto's were 6 weeks old? From seed? Think they're supposed to go longer than that... 

Edited by j2o
6 people like this

With the correct feeding, light, temps and good genetics etc there is no reason for any nutrient line to not deliver the goods. Your saying you have white hairy airy buds, that tells me they either had shit light or harvested way to early. A little air headed to point at people on here to be fair. My advice for you is don't ask for advice that way if shit happens you can blame yourself.

Sorry to hear it was a waste of energy and time for you. Better luck next grow.

11 people like this

I,ve used Biobizz for years ..Never had an issue with it.....I use   Grow / Bloom / Alg-a Mic / RootJuice / & Fishmix.....never used heaven at all...!   The soils ive used are BB Allmix & Lightmix & also Playgron Batmix....I use a small dose of ES at around Wk 5 of flower because BB allmix is a bit low in Mag for some strains..

4 people like this

why do noobz get so hung up on nutes ? nutes are only a small part of a plants development ..read more !! 

10 people like this

If I,m reading your post correctly,  if your saying you chopped at wk 6 from seed with an auto in a 4 ltr POT.......Theirs your problem......!!

9 people like this

6 minutes ago, zero said:

why do noobz get so hung up on nutes ? 

and schedules

8 people like this

and wtf is 'heaven' lol 

5 people like this

lol what a muppet

why you blaming the nutes for your own mistakes?,im doing just fine like everyone else using biobizz,sounds like you need to learn more and use your brain more from your post as you sound daft.

plants on biobizz:large.IMG_1307.JPGlarge.IMG_1304.JPGlarge.IMG_1309.JPGlarge.IMG_1308.JPG

H4rdc0r3

5 people like this

1 minute ago, zero said:

and wtf is 'heaven' lol 

for me its a big mug of earl grey and two  four kit kats

15 people like this

47 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

earl grey

Ahh mate good god...

Get some yorkshire tea in man, have a proppa brew.

11 people like this

Just now, GreenVision said:

Ahh mate good god...

Get some yorkshire tea in man, have a proppa brew.

I love earl grey mate I like it cold as well as hot,yorkshire tea dosnt taste as good cold imho

Just now, Jimboo said:

I love earl grey mate I like it cold as well as hot,yorkshire tea dosnt taste as good cold imho

I dont mind an ice tea, but with milk and sugar ye old'e british way I have to have it piping hot or not at all.

I will drink an earl grey though.

1 person likes this

Autos from seed and you had good results with the nutes last time?, why not blame the seeds? I would

5 people like this

I drink all my tea black,If you made me a cup with milk I would drink it I'm not that fussy

1 person likes this