Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Humanbeing

First Grower SAys Hi

Hi everyone, I have decided to embark the indoor growing venture. I have got nearly everything to start and I tried to educate myself with books and internet but having a learning difficulty and ADD, I struggle processing and ingesting information when it is not structured in a certain way, therefore I was counting on some gentle soul(s) who would kindly answer some burning questions to get me started, in a thread.

Where do I need to post these very beginner specific questions (about seeds, pots, etc)please? I would like to grow with soil and organic.

Apart from that I have joined the forum because I hope to meet nice people with similar interests! I've been enjoying cannabis most of my life, I am very easy going, peaceful, friendly, philosophic, interested in everything, love books films and electronic music :-) 

Many thanks!

Edited by Humanbeing
3 people like this

well mate,  theres LOADS of knowledge on here from people who  have  many years of experience ... look through the posts ,  and any questions , just ask away ...

best of luck with your first grow too ... what are you planning on growing ?

Welcome aboard, like vortex asked - what strains you have in mind? If you are unsure then perhaps tell us what kind of high you are after? 

There's a whole section on strains with information & people who can help you decide. :stoned: About the setup, I watched a few of the guides/documentaries on growing herb on youtube & of course from this forum. You'll soon pick up the basics, which is all you need to get some nice herb. 

A good place to get your actual environment sorted : http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/97-growroom-design/

& general questions or if you have a whole bunch: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/170-general-growing-questions/

Edited by j2o
1 person likes this

welcome to the site mate, and good luck with your first grow.....

welcome aboard, plenty of info on soil growing on here.

keep it simple, soil and water, nothing fancy for your 1st go

good luck

:yep:

1 person likes this

Hi guys thanks so much for the warm welcome. My problem is the large amount of information not the opposite ;-)

I have these burning questions, if you can tell me where to post them please:

1. Strain Suggestion: I have 1 Easy Kush plus 1 Northern Lights and I'm looking to another couple of strains, mainly indica (the most indica the better), not tall (grow room is 160cm tall), suitable for a beginner.  Any suggestion? RELATED IMPORTANT QUESTION: Different strains have different vegetation and flowering times -- HOW CAN I PLANT FOUR DIFFERENT STRAINS IN THE SAME GROW TENT?

2. I have 2 x 40cm wide (35liters) pots = can I put 2 seeds per pot?

3. Why the seed needs to be placed in a small pot once germinated and cant go instead in the larger final pot? I have purchased some rooter starter compost cubes? How do I use them?

Many thanks for your help!