Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

The Old Boy

Time to run some dinafem seeds again!!

56 posts in this topic

@Dinafem-Mark I'm very happy with how all the plants are doing from dinafem and HSO the cali hashplants are some really bushy with some nice close internodes with plenty of branches after only being topped once ; )

Definitely going to start  flowering them on the weekend ;);) hope things are good bro

2 people like this

@The Old BoyThings are good with me mate thank you for asking and great to hear both Dinafem and HSO seeds are doing well in your hands :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Looking lush and healthy dude, nice and bushy with plenty of tops. Great work, bet you're itching to flower them  :)

2 people like this

Hello there @jadenugs;) oh yes can not wait fingers are on the timer ready lol I've made a decision and Sunday is flip day ;)

2 people like this

large.5a07474d9bc07_2017-11-1118_49_10.jpg

Nice full and filled out tent ;) just about to flip they had 5weeks veg growth now time for some flowers #ukbudcrew 

Edited by The Old Boy
4 people like this

@The Old Boy Now the real fun can begin  :)

Nicely filled out tent ready to be packed with flowers :)

Now this is going to be fun :)

Thank you for the update mate things are looking great  :)

Also thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

2 people like this

@Dinafem-Mark cheers for looking in ;) they have had there first 13 hours of dark time today ,I flower on a 13 off 11 on cycle.  .

26c lights on

22c off

50% RH

Have a good week mark T.O.B 

2 people like this

@The Old Boy Thank you for the extra grow room info mate :)

Everything looks bang on :bong:

13/11 is interesting mate. Saves an hour per day and I have seen quite a few growers testing different lighting regime's  :)

Will be cool to see how they perform  ;)

All the best 

Mark..

2 people like this

Hello all its been alittle while updating here ;)

4weeks  of flower now its amazing where time go's all plants are doing great and frosting up nicely :) the streach has stopped 

Temps are all running spot on at 27c day (lights on) 23/24c night (lights off)

Feed /every litre

4ml oldtimers bloom

1ml seaweed extracts  (last week of this)

2ml plantmagic platinum flowering boost then over the course of 3 weeks it will be increased to the maximum of 5ml

Water temperature is 21C as I water from a 40 litre bucket with water heater and air stones running...

Will take some whole plant pictures tonight

Here is just a branch of one of the power kush girls

large.5a299e85987b0_2017-12-0720_02_18.jpglarge.5a299e9441473_2017-12-0720_01_52.jpg

3 people like this

Oh yes my favourite stage if the grow is here :yep:

Stacking on some serious weight and trichome production is in full flow  :)

Looking as expected mate  :) stunning :yep:

All grow room peramiters are bang on. Lights on/off are perfect and a nice array of nutrients :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your diary and I'll be back in on the next one :)

Lovely looking buds developing  :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

1 person likes this

large.5a311a1629c01_2017-12-1310_13_35.jpglarge.5a3118ecf02cd_2017-12-1310_13_53.jpglarge.5a3118e57c18b_2017-12-1310_13_17.jpg

Week 5 of flower these pictures are the Powerkush 1 of 2 plants I have, these are some side branch shots

Definitely the tallest plants I have in this tent one to watch if you are limited on height ;)

Smell on these Power Kush plants are really impressive super orange earthy smell going on really nice and sticky I can see these going 10 weeks of flowering..

There is a little leaf tip burn on these Power Kush plants which I'm not worried to much about as I like to push my plants a little to hard when I'm feeding also growing from seed it's hard to get the feed right on all strains and pheno's

Every litre I'm feeding

4ml oldtimers bloom

1ml platinum bloom

1ml bloom booster

I have stopped using the grow and seaweed extract last week

Water is 21C from my watering tank im  running a water heater and air stone 

Temps are running great even though the snow and cold weather  we have had in the uk 

27.2c lights on

22.5 lights off

R/H 50%

Soil temp 21c

Will update the cali hashplant,bubba's gift and Blackberry og some point this week ;) all plants are really loving life 

T.o.B

1 person likes this