Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Road_Runner

Roadrunner's Organic Budshots

Hi Guys,

I've not posted anything for ages so thought I'd throw up some bud shots of my first run in a new spot. Hopefully a permanent place for myself which will be nice!

These are all UK Pineapple reversed onto GG4, Orange Diesel and Amherst Diesel at around 8.5-9.5 weeks bloom in a 1m x 1m bed of organic living soil which I re-amended from some old soil.

I have top dressed with a few natural amendments but otherwise just water all the way through, they are just starting to finish but some will need a couple weeks yet....

Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses

Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses  Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses

Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses Sonic UK Pineapple CrossesSonic UK Pineapple Crosses

17 people like this

Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses Sonic UK Pineapple Crosses

17 people like this

Very nice. Some look like 11-12 weekers

Do you think organic growing elongates flower time? Would be cool to see a side by side grow of the same clone in an organic grow vs rdwc

1 person likes this

Very nice as always mate :)

Farmer 

1 person likes this

lovely buds! Someone is donating a worm bin to me soon.. would like to get into a completely organic grow..

1 person likes this

Sweet looking buds, well done dude.

1 person likes this

On 06/09/2017 at 4:02 AM, Ice said:

Very nice. Some look like 11-12 weekers

Do you think organic growing elongates flower time? Would be cool to see a side by side grow of the same clone in an organic grow vs rdwc

No not necessarily, but I do find it easier to keep them 100% healthy all the way through and the longer ones can express themselves properly.

They tend to flower harder, trying to put out new flowers for longer, which does give you the opportunity to flower for longer for more yield.

I have noticed that you need to take it when it smokes best, even if looks like it may still be early, the resin is often ready even if putting out new flowers still.

RR