Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

some1

Spirit by Storm!

39 posts in this topic
On 08/12/2017 at 7:53 PM, Daze said:

Its exactly the same as the starry though.. No doubt made in same factory.

Only difference is price and branding..

Nope there are around 7 differences between the two all listed in my YouTube review 

Was going to order one of these today for Christmas; you have a range of ecigs and I need a new one and because I'm in another country I thought I'd order both at once

Can you recommend one so I can get on with ordering and (possibly) have both for Christmas

Just emailed regarding the 25% discount for storm owners. Be nice to get a new vape for Christmas. 

1 person likes this

On 12/15/2017 at 6:33 PM, Superdedupity said:

Was going to order one of these today for Christmas; you have a range of ecigs and I need a new one and because I'm in another country I thought I'd order both at once

Can you recommend one so I can get on with ordering and (possibly) have both for Christmas

Sorry for the late reply! The Innokin Inno Deluxe Kit is great value at the moment. It's pretty simple but good quality.

I love mine. I had the Storm first and thought that was good but the Spirit rocks. I doubt I'll ever combust again (it's been 2 years already!).

I have a Nitecore charger and a few spare batteries of ebay. All together the best bang for the buck!

5 people like this

Got my Spirit this week after I used a friends and couldn't be happier! You need to keep on top of the cleaning but that's to be expected. 

Do any users have tips for removing the screen at the bottom of the herb chamber? That's the only thing I'm having a problem with, Can't seem to get a grip on it with the tweezers. And the tip about putting another screen on top of the herb is brilliant! Cuts out alot of cleaning time. 

11 hours ago, UpInSmoke#420 said:

Got my Spirit this week after I used a friends and couldn't be happier! You need to keep on top of the cleaning but that's to be expected. 

Do any users have tips for removing the screen at the bottom of the herb chamber? That's the only thing I'm having a problem with, Can't seem to get a grip on it with the tweezers. And the tip about putting another screen on top of the herb is brilliant! Cuts out alot of cleaning time. 

Very glad you like it! If you warm the chamber a little it should make the bottom screen easier to lift out.

Thinking about buying one of these, if I order tomorrow when do you expect it'll arrive? I'm in the UK.

Cheers 

On 24/04/2018 at 0:18 PM, Swgorilla said:

Thinking about buying one of these, if I order tomorrow when do you expect it'll arrive? I'm in the UK.

Cheers 

Hi, we dispatch all orders placed before 3pm same day Mon-Fri :-) The Spirit comes with free 1-2 day shipping